Galaxy Note 2 fueling my smartphone addiction.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Next phone must have multi window. Love it! Talk about running android to another level. This is one reason I wont get a smaller screen. Technology is outstanding today....

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I plan on getting a Note 2 maybe this time next year. I was going to get one this year as a treat to myself for Christmas but I've had to put the money to better use (my parents are having a hard time right now).

It's crazy how bad I want a Note 2 though. I had a dream about getting one last night, lol. All you Note 2 owners are lucky dogs.

I hope you enjoy your phone's and have a great Christmas.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

K4Y

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I am like most of you guys. I get a new phone every year and always tell myself this will be the phone i have for 2 years. But that has never happened. But with the note 2 it has everything i want and more so am gonna try going for 2 years with this phone and it can easy do this. I will try and skip the note 3 and wait for the note 4 i don't think i can go for another phone after having the note 2 it has to be another note if i do change again lol

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I've had at least 20 phones and 3 pagers since 94 but since having the note 2, every phone from now on will have to have a stylus.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Woobag

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I plan on getting a Note 2 maybe this time next year. I was going to get one this year as a treat to myself for Christmas but I've had to put the money to better use (my parents are having a hard time right now).

It's crazy how bad I want a Note 2 though. I had a dream about getting one last night, lol. All you Note 2 owners are lucky dogs.

I hope you enjoy your phone's and have a great Christmas.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Onemoa, I hope you and your family have a good Christmas and you soon get your Note 2. You know, sometimes the anticipation is better than the real thing!

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I've had at least 20 phones and 3 pagers since 94 but since having the note 2, every phone from now on will have to have a stylus.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I agree. I haven't had the urge yet to switch phones. I do like the looks of the HTC One X+ but it isn't the Note 2. No phone is as good as the Note 2 to me. And with no S-pen, I can't even consider it.

sent from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I agree. I haven't had the urge yet to switch phones. I do like the looks of the HTC One X+ but it isn't the Note 2. No phone is as good as the Note 2 to me. And with no S-pen, I can't even consider it.

The one x+ is great (I had it) but the same screen size was a downer for me(I'm a sucker for the biggest displays :p)

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Im obsessed with the note 2. I can't put mine down. My family thinks I'm crazy for having a phone this big.i think their crazy for not having a phone this big! 6.3 inches on the Note 3? Count me in!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

skafri#WN

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, the best thing to quell my phone addiction is to stay away from the forums! So, once I get my Note 2 and get it set up the way I want, it'll be adios time for me again! :)

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, the best thing to quell my phone addiction is to stay away from the forums! So, once I get my Note 2 and get it set up the way I want, it'll be adios time for me again! :)

I will agree with you there. The forums is a bad place for a phone addict. It's like going to a crack house.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Im obsessed with the note 2. I can't put mine down. My family thinks I'm crazy for having a phone this big.i think their crazy for not having a phone this big! 6.3 inches on the Note 3? Count me in!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

My family thinks it's too big too but I think its the peefe size. :D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
My dad bought one, it's his first smartphone, and loves it. Mom likes it as well and will be getting one soon. So I've fueled two others to get one.

iso99

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Oh Note2 believers..... I have to agree. You won't see how beneficial the screen is until you buy one. Now, I regret nothing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary