Mass Text Messages

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
With my old Evo 4G I could send out a mass text to many people. The Note 2 only allows me to send out a text to a maximum 10 people. Anyone know if there is a setting that I can change so that I may send a mass text to more than 10 people? Thanks.

Last edited:

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
What was is the point of having a limitation? I don't see why Samsung would want to inconvenience the user by make such a restriction.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
You know what, I'm wondering if the most recent releases of HTC phones, or any recently released phone regardless of manufacturer, will allow more than a group of 10 text messages at one time?

Sad, but I don't know anyone with a new model HTC device. The reason I say this is because I wonder if it's a carrier restriction? Even though the EVO 4g could perform this function, in the one or two times I used it, my experience was that it took a long time for my network to complete the command.

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
On AT&T, I think they have that set up as a system limit. I don't about which carrier you're on. But you're right - if the phone is limiting you, that's sucks.

executiveg

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
With my old Evo 4G I could send out a mass text to many people. The Note 2 only allows me to send out a text to a maximum 10 people. Anyone know if there is a setting that I can change so that I may send a mass text to more than 10 people? Thanks.

I have been having Problems sendIng pictures in a group MMS for the past two days on the Verizon network . When l press the send button. It takes maybe 5 to 30 Mins for the picture to send.l never had this problem on my old phone.
I WAS wondering if it was the phone or network?
Anyone else with this problem?

Sent from my Verizon Note 2.SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463