A minor complaint

mmgquiet

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I've had the phone for a week now and so far I'm very happy with it so this complaint is minor.

Has anyone noticed that even if you purchased the titanium model the USB cord, power brick and headphones are all white? At first I thought maybe the packaging was wrong with my phone but after watching some YouTube unpacking videos they all seem to be like that.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I've had the phone for a week now and so far I'm very happy with it so this complaint is minor.

Has anyone noticed that even if you purchased the titanium model the USB cord, power brick and headphones are all white? At first I thought maybe the packaging was wrong with my phone but after watching some YouTube unpacking videos they all seem to be like that.

Be happy you got headphones :(

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

johnmcd348

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I was a little bit surprised when I opened my package. I just figured it was a cheap cost cutting maneuver by Samsung. Kinda typical for today's markets and manufacturers. I can't say for sure but, I figure Apple probably does that same thing with it's products when they do offer different colors other than white.

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I agree. It may seem petty, but I like to get darker power cords with black & gray phones, and white cords with white phones.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Same with most phones iphone accessories are always white. Just the way it is unfortunately

mmgquiet

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
So all 3 of the wires in my titanium Note 2 box are white and I just happened to notice tonight that my brother and his wife both purchased white Galaxy S 3's.....their wires are black.

orgelbau

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Galaxy S3 was the same.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

My Verizon Pebble Blue S3 came with a black charger and cable, so did my wife's white one. I was a little disappointed when I opened my titanium n2 to find the white charger + cable, but not surprised. Maybe the 2.1A charger is only made in white.

underdonk

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I noticed this as well - first thing I noticed, actually. I checked the box to make sure I wasn't given an open-box mismatched set. Doesn't really bug me per say, but surprised that a high-end phone like this isn't color coordinated with its in-box accessories.

ishore99

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site

Has anyone noticed that even if you purchased the titanium model the USB cord, power brick and headphones are all white?
What headphones?
Got mine at Verizon no headphones white or black.

Sent from my GN2 using Android Central Forums.

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
White, black, gray, purple, whatever...I just wish they'd get some of the darned things in stock and available for sale. I don't like using non-OEM 2.0 amp cables on this fantastic device.

Mweuch

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
My only complaint is the freakin Samsung charger keeps coming loose but if I use my old HTC evo charger it don't even come loose even during use while charging!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC