Looking for Holster to Cover Front and Back of Phone Note 2

Michael4000

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I just bought a Note 2 in Titanium last night. What a beautiful phone! Now I am trying to keep it nice.

I am looking for something to protect both the front and the back from scratches and drops if possible,, which it must have a belt slip (I like my phone on my side). I looked at the Otter Defender, but the website says "Coming soon", which I guess means they don't have any yet. I don't want to wait (it could end up being too late), so was wondering what other cases with belt clips I can look at.

Thanks.

Michael

Centro85#AC

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
Be careful with the Seido's. I love them, but there are reports of the magnet causing some sensitivity issues with the S pen is some areas of the screen.

draken

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Here's what I have: Case and Holster combo. I really like it. The silicone gives a good grip, the plastic shell gives good protection (with a kickstand) and the holster is fairly easy to use, but the phone can't be removed one handed. No magnets to mess with the S-pen and the holster can be rotated if desired (which I have done). All in all, a great value for the price. And this vendor shipped the item quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol