Help..my entire phone just went into negative display!

PeggySioux

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
Thank You Zs2art,
I fixed my phone in like 30 seconds with your instructions, like probably most people I kept going to display & getting nowhere,
I don't even know how I got it into that mode, LOL..
But I'm always grateful to find the answer's on here, so Thank You, Thank You, Thank You...
PeggySioux:-*

Karen Warvi

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
THANK YOU FIOR POSING YOUR QUESTION AND GETTING IT ANSWERED! My phone has been in the same mode for two days also and I could not think of whatever it was I had done.. but the answer you recieved worked on my S6 also! I WENT TO SETTINGS ACCESSORIES AND VISION..THEN FOUND THE BOX MARKED NEGATIVE IMAGES OR SOMETHING TO THAT LINE..i unclicked the box andbbingo everything sprang back to normal...except for this keyboard...lol but it was one I believe I changed when picking a new keyboard setting....lol Thank you so very very much! YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Karen Warvi

Hi,

I seem to have changed something in error in the phone and now the entire display throughout the entire phone is in a negative look. By which I mean all the photographs, icons, backgrounds everything is in reverse colours like a negative photograph. Its driving me crazy...I cant remember what it was i pushed or where I was in the phone when i did it but if some wiser person than me has the answer I'd be very gratefull.

Oh...sorry..it's a Galaxy note 2 samsung

SETHOO

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
I need your help urgently, my entire phone just went into negative display, I tried the Accessibility but there is no column to unchecked the color, the only thing there are (((talkback))) and (((Power button ends call). I need another option to bring my phone back on track

lisa evers

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
BLESS YOU!

I had this problem for months but had no patience or time to figure out! Went to my office's IT folks. No idea. Knew that if I contacted my phone provider I'd be on hold with someone in the Philippines for a frustrating 20 minutes and get nowhere. Ditto for going to a local Sprint store.

So I came here and voila! My entire world has changed now that I can see NORMAL on my phone.

Settings and then ACCESSIBILITY. Of course.....ACCESSIBILITY!! Totally intuitive RIGHT?? How could I not know that my SCREEN COLORS or PHOTO SETTINGS would need adjusting under ACCESSIBILITY?

Who are the MORONS that design these devices and software????

Dark Penguin

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I just fixed this for my wife. FTR you may find an extra step in the menu that you have to navigate, e.g. Accessibility-> Vision->Negative Colors

PSiKoTiC

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
LOL go to settings - Accessibility - Negative Colors

Holy c--p. you just saved my day.. was on the phone.. display went all crazy colors.. (apparently 'negative' is the correct term) and this fixed it perfectly. .(my retina thanks you) rebooted phone said something about 'system updating' .. odd .. unsure why or how I could of put an accessibility feature 'on' while talking on the phone but.. there it is :)
Many thanks.. signed up just to say thank you.

mclora

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
This happened to me after my 5 yr old had it for 3 seconds. I have been 20 minutes this morning going into every setting (or so i thought) and have just googled it,, thanks so much, it was driving me mad

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7