06-19-2018 01:10 AM
62 123
tools
    Thanks so much for your answer Zs2art! This solved my problem for my Samsung Galaxy S3 phone. I thought something major was wrong with my phone, and that I needed to reset the phone to factory settings and reinstall all of my apps. Or, even worse, that I needed a new phone!
    03-22-2017 10:06 AM
    Just a note, on my phone under accessibility it's called color inversion. I hope this helps!
    Kire667 likes this.
    06-05-2017 10:22 AM
    What do i d0 to fix it?
    07-16-2017 11:21 PM
    Thank you so much! I had the phone in my pocket and set to idle with the display blacked out. Somehow it opened 3 things of phone and didn't dial anybody, and also changed my entire display and menu to negative color. Glad google pulled this up as top search or I'd be lost.

On my ZTE it was actually under Settings, System, Accessibility, Color Inversion.

I kept checking under Settings, Display (which would make more sense to me) and was stumped.
    07-28-2017 08:11 PM
    Ah! Another satisfied customer! Love your work all you helpful ppl! :-)
    07-28-2017 09:00 PM
    After seeing so many of thes complaints, Im currious.
    Maybe theres a reason why we cant remember where, when or what we did to cause it! (UFO abduction? - I think not, but...)

Could these be the results of some jackass's idea of 'Funny' as the result of a trojan, virus, malware,... (whatevér ya wanna call it).

While not malicious, (thank God ((i 'can' still say that? right? <lol>))), it is kinda scary @ first, then annoying - thus my question: Could it be....?
    Just a thought
    Thanks & have a Great Day!

Hi,

I seem to have changed something in error in the phone and now the entire display throughout the entire phone is in a negative look. By which I mean all the photographs, icons, backgrounds everything is in reverse colours like a negative photograph. Its driving me crazy...I cant remember what it was i pushed or where I was in the phone when i did it but if some wiser person than me has the answer I'd be very gratefull.

Oh...sorry..it's a Galaxy note 2 samsung
    Thanks
    11-02-2017 06:46 AM
    After seeing so many of thes complaints, Im currious.
    Maybe theres a reason why we cant remember where, when or what we did to cause it! (UFO abduction? - =I think not, but...)

Could these be the results of some jackass's idea of 'Funny' as the result of a trojan, virus, malware,... (whatevér ya wanna call it).

While not malicious, (thank God ((i 'can' still say that? right? <lol>))), it is kinda scary @ first, then annoying - thus my question: Could it be....?
    Just a thought
    Thanks & have a Great Day!

Hi,

I seem to have changed something in error in the phone and now the entire display throughout the entire phone is in a negative look. By which I mean all the photographs, icons, backgrounds everything is in reverse colours like a negative photograph. Its driving me crazy...I cant remember what it was i pushed or where I was in the phone when i did it but if some wiser person than me has the answer I'd be very gratefull.

Oh...sorry..it's a Galaxy note 2 samsung
    Thanks
    11-02-2017 06:50 AM
    LOL go to settings - Accessibility - Negative Colors
    Thanks, fixed the problem for me too! I have no idea how it got that way though?
    12-27-2017 03:09 PM
    Thank you so much.......
    01-06-2018 06:04 PM
    Thank you it was driving me crazy
    01-09-2018 01:35 AM
    Thank you i just had the same problem and your suggestion fixed the problem. You are the best.
    04-01-2018 07:29 PM
    My entire phone gone negative
    06-19-2018 01:10 AM
62 123