Questions for switching from iPhone 5

kennethkilo

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
ugh.! I put it up for sale on Craigslist(Vancouver come buy it! :p) my iPhone 5 is in perfect condition and in selling it for only 650$ (32 GB). Guess what? Been a day and no one has wanted to buy it AND I saw about 6 other listings selling the iPhone 5 or trading for a note 2. Ugh, the second I decide to switch to the note 2 and now I can't even manage to sell my iPhone 5? Frustrating...

typinghairyape

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
ugh.! I put it up for sale on Craigslist(Vancouver come buy it! :p) my iPhone 5 is in perfect condition and in selling it for only 650$ (32 GB). Guess what? Been a day and no one has wanted to buy it AND I saw about 6 other listings selling the iPhone 5 or trading for a note 2. Ugh, the second I decide to switch to the note 2 and now I can't even manage to sell my iPhone 5? Frustrating...

Fear of it being either stolen or damaged

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

kennethkilo

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
So i'm being offered a completely unopened note 2 for my phone+140$. I'm getting ripped off I know since it's a 32gb, but still, I'm craving the note 2. Not sure if I should take the offer agh!!
EDIT: So the apparent ios "jb" turned out to be a fake. even more depressed now and want to switch. As for the person that threw out the offer, well, he disappeared. Back to square one -sigh-

Last edited:

typinghairyape

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
So i'm being offered a completely unopened note 2 for my phone+140$. I'm getting ripped off I know since it's a 32gb, but still, I'm craving the note 2. Not sure if I should take the offer agh!!
EDIT: So the apparent ios "jb" turned out to be a fake. even more depressed now and want to switch. As for the person that threw out the offer, well, he disappeared. Back to square one -sigh-

Craigslist is sketchy, be careful

tdkirk7

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
okokok so the I have the iPhone 5 and the iPad mini, IT'S JUST SO BORING OMFG it's driving me nuts. Especially without a Jail Break (I know the dream jailbreak is coming out Dec.22). Note 2 caught my eye, so here are a few questions I need answered before I go get it.
Is jellybean laggy? I had the asus transformer prime, sold cause android was so extremely laggy. Like during web browsing is the scrolling as smooth as iOS which pretty much never lags. Also, was it just released? Or will there be a Note 3 like the S4 coming out soon.

I got so sick of iOS so I jumped ship to a Galaxy S3 and was the best decision I made. I know you're speaking of the Note 2 but they are pretty similar in features minus S Pen and screen size. I love Android and don't see going back. I even ditched my iPad for a Nexus 7 and hopefully for Christmas a Note 10.1 will be under the tree. Haha anyway, hardly any apps are missing that I used on iOS and some I paid for on iOS you can get free on Android from Google Play. Android is more like a complete computer compared to iOS. I really think you'll be glad to switch and for sure will want to get an Android tablet if you still want an iPad size tablet to go with that Note 2! :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
F

The Note 2 is just an amazing phone, camera and tablet.

And in case your wondering, the size becomes a non-issue after about a week,,,,, weird, but the Note 2 size feels very normal to me now,,, didn't think that would happen during the first few days with the Note 2.

Cheers
Davyo

THIS.... I tell people this all the time.. The note 2 is big... Don't get me wrong, but not as big as you think it is. It is something you become accustomed to in no time.

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. After owning the Note II for a week any other phones I handle feel small, including the Galaxy S III...and the iPhone feels tiny.

Cmatt1971

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I pulled my iPhone 5 out of desk drawer for the first time in a couple of weeks, there is no way I could go back to the smaller screen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
When I let my 4 year old daughter watch a movie on my phone her jaw dropped. Madagascar 3 never looked so good to her. The screen size is awesome! She doesn't even want to look at my wife's iPhone 4S.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

saltysteve

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
okokok so the I have the iPhone 5 and the iPad mini, IT'S JUST SO BORING OMFG it's driving me nuts. Especially without a Jail Break (I know the dream jailbreak is coming out Dec.22). Note 2 caught my eye, so here are a few questions I need answered before I go get it.
Is jellybean laggy? I had the asus transformer prime, sold cause android was so extremely laggy. Like during web browsing is the scrolling as smooth as iOS which pretty much never lags. Also, was it just released? Or will there be a Note 3 like the S4 coming out soon.

I have the transformer 1 and my brother had the prime. The prime sucked. It was very laggy. I have the note 2. There is no lag compared to the prime. Love this size screen too. And I always get compliments. Buy this phone

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08