I want a Keyboard Case!

DrSteveA

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I have been longtime serial user of the Motoorola Droid keyboard slider models, and just switched over to Note 2.
I love the size, since I also use it as a reading device, which is why I got it. :D
But I miss the physical keyboard, since I also use it to write a lot, and find the virtual keyboard, even in landscapre problematic. :'(

Searching found a couple of Note 1 keyboard cases. That is a clamshell case with one side holding the phone and the other side holding a mini-keyboard linking by bluetooth.

None yet for Note 2, which has just different enough external size and cutout that I think the Note 1 cases wont fit. Anybody heard of such a case available or coming for Note 2?

Thanks in advance.

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
I have not. However, have you tried Swype? And I mean REALLY tried Swype? People try Swype once or twice and think "Too different, I don't like it." I suggest using it for 3-5 days solid. You will be surprised how easy it becomes. I can type much faster by Swype than I used to on my BB keyboard. There is a Swype keyboard already on your phone, but their beta keyboard is the best: Swype | Text Input for Screens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech