I have been longtime serial user of the Motoorola Droid keyboard slider models, and just switched over to Note 2.
    I love the size, since I also use it as a reading device, which is why I got it.
    But I miss the physical keyboard, since I also use it to write a lot, and find the virtual keyboard, even in landscapre problematic.

Searching found a couple of Note 1 keyboard cases. That is a clamshell case with one side holding the phone and the other side holding a mini-keyboard linking by bluetooth.

None yet for Note 2, which has just different enough external size and cutout that I think the Note 1 cases wont fit. Anybody heard of such a case available or coming for Note 2?

Thanks in advance.
    12-13-2012 05:53 PM
    I have not. However, have you tried Swype? And I mean REALLY tried Swype? People try Swype once or twice and think "Too different, I don't like it." I suggest using it for 3-5 days solid. You will be surprised how easy it becomes. I can type much faster by Swype than I used to on my BB keyboard. There is a Swype keyboard already on your phone, but their beta keyboard is the best: Swype | Text Input for Screens
    12-13-2012 07:44 PM
    Admittedly I have not. Will try. Still would like something like this:

Mini Bluetooth Keyboard Case - Samsung Galaxy Note
    Attached Thumbnails I want a Keyboard Case!-35609.jpg   I want a Keyboard Case!-e.jpg   I want a Keyboard Case!-b.jpg  
    12-14-2012 03:42 PM