Adding widget to lockscreen

Boba7523

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to add a widget to the stock lockscreen? If not, are there 3rd party lockscreens that allow me to do that?

Appventive

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Starting in Android 4.2, it is possible to add widgets to the system lock screen. For earlier versions of Android (or if you just prefer this option), here is a link to one of my apps that also has a lock screen mode that allows you to include widgets on the lockscreen: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s?id=com.appventive.ExecAssist&token=2gPnsqYF (there's also a free, ad-supported version available).

Executive Assistant also allows you to preview your email, agenda, texts, missed calls, tasks, facebook, twitter, and RSS feeds: on the lockscreen, or a welcome screen, or a homescreen widget w/many sizes & styles to choose from (Android 4.2 lockscreen widget support coming VERY soon).

Cheers,
Steve

Boba7523

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Can you please tell me how to do it with stick lockscreen? I tried executive assistant but don't like its unlock method and the way it shows my stock lockscreen first then switches to the executive assistant lockscreen

borgdog

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible to add a widget to the stock lockscreen? If not, are there 3rd party lockscreens that allow me to do that?

Widget Locker will allow you to put widgets on the lock screen and customize the heck out of it. Love the app.

Dan - Note II on Verizon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze