Grey or White Note 2?

IdRatherDrum

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
This may seem like a stupid question and you guys are probably sick and tired of my questions but I am getting my Note 2 tonight!!! Should I get the white or grey. I have seen both in person but can't make up my mind.

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
LOL. Only you can make that decision. I went with the one that matches most of my gadgets and my car - - the Grey one.

In the "Grey or White" poll I did a while back, most people went with Grey.

forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2/205094-color-marble-white-titanium-gray.html

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

IdRatherDrum

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
LOL. Only you can make that decision. I went with the one that matches most of my gadgets and my car - - the Grey one.

In the "Grey or White" poll I did a while back, most people went with Grey.

forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2/205094-color-marble-white-titanium-gray.html

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Thanks for that poll, the comments help.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I got the grey. If I would have gotten the s3 I probably would have gotten white, for and reason the smaller form factor on the s3 looks better in white.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

orgelbau

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I call mine Gandalf... The Grey.

Interesting though, my local Verizon store told me white was outselling grey 4:1 in this area (SE Michigan)

AustinTech

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I've only seen one other N2 in the wild, and that was today at Walmart. It was Grey. It's really a good looking grey.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

orgelbau

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
My wife has the white one. I think it looks pretty sharp. The only thing I don't like about it is that the capacitive button backlights and the notification LED "bleed through" the white casing. None of the latest Samsungs with dark bezels let the light through. I prefer the more precise look of the darker colors.

Besides, I needed the dark one so that we could have his and hers Note 2s.

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I picked the gray one. I think it gives it a more premium look than the white one Imo

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, it's such a personal matter...I was tired if black & gray phones so I went with the white and I really like it. I would have gotten that deep blue or red it they would have offered it. With the white Note 2 you can get a colored case to offset all of the white...lots of possiblilites.

treb1797

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
This particular Grey is just something different. The white just seems like any other phone to me ( plus white makes me think of an iPhone ).

Last edited:

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, it's such a personal matter...I was tired if black & gray phones so I went with the white and I really like it. I would have gotten that deep blue or red it they would have offered it. With the white Note 2 you can get a colored case to offset all of the white...lots of possiblilites.

I was bored to the gore with black/grey/blue/dark colors. So glad I went with white....looks like a surfboard in my qmadix. Fresh to death!