07-27-2013 03:25 PM
393 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Where is this dam mailman?

sent using FlatBill Magic
    01-26-2013 09:16 AM
    I know some of you have asked for reviews. My initial experience is very positive on the quality of the dock, however it will be hard to give it a real review until the proper cable shows up next month. That's the real reason I ordered this one. I already had a generic "grip" holder. What I can say is that the iDock will hold your phone securely in place and I have seen no vibration at all. I switched between an OB Defender and the Samsung bumper case and either one fits just fine without any adjustment. The spring loaded top piece is sturdy and holds very well. The bottom feet are adjustable, but once adjusted they seem to not need adjusted when I am running with the slimmer case. Because of the indents in the feet, the case stays in place.
    01-26-2013 09:23 AM
    Where is this dam mailman?

I am saying same thing as you. I was never told I was getting my shipment minus the cable so I'm assuming I will have the cable.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    01-26-2013 09:55 AM
    I am saying same thing as you. I was never told I was getting my shipment minus the cable so I'm assuming I will have the cable.

I honestly dont care. I rarely charge my phone in the truck at all...when it does come I will tuck it with my hardwired radar detector.

01-26-2013 11:13 AM
    Just received minus the cord and charging arm. That being said I just installed in my car and I could not be more pleased with the way this operates and looks. It is very sturdy, locks in very firmly and you can put yourself phone in with one hand. I can't believe it's going to get better when the charging arm and cord arrive. I wanted to put on left of steering wheel but could not without the 9ft cord. I have it in center of windshield and using my old cords for now. Sun is preventing me from taking a good picture right now.

01-26-2013 12:30 PM
    I think AC ShopAndroid and ibolt are waiting for the cables so that they can ship it as one piece .So saving on shipping .
    01-26-2013 03:16 PM
    All I can say is wow...fits like a glove with the seidio active case. I haven't mounted it in the truck. But I will tonight.

01-26-2013 03:41 PM
    My initial experience is very positive on the quality of the dock, however it will be hard to give it a real review until the proper cable shows up next month. What I can say is that the iDock will hold your phone securely in place and I have seen no vibration at all. The bottom feet are adjustable, but once adjusted they seem to not need adjusted when I am running with the slimmer case. Because of the indents in the feet, the case stays in place.
    I deleted some stuff out of your post that didn't pertain to me, but other than that I have to agree 100%

it holds it super secure, I put the sticky thing on my dash and then used the suction cup on the disc. It holds it really firm, and I only have the flip cover on it, and it didn't seem to matter how I had the bottom feet, the top spring was so tight it held it pretty securely
    01-26-2013 04:41 PM
    Update...this thing is awesome. Worth the wait. The feet on the bottom are a little tough to adjust, but once adjusted are awesome. I thought the one hand in and out was a stretch till mounted it. Best dock I've ever had. Using the car home ultra as well.

01-27-2013 01:56 AM
    I think AC ShopAndroid and ibolt are waiting for the cables so that they can ship it as one piece .So saving on shipping .
    I agree, but they should email people who pre-ordered to let them know that the shipping date has changed.

Sent from my White Galaxy Note 2
    achayan likes this.
    01-27-2013 09:55 AM
    I am also using car home ultra as well... but I'm not sure of the use of it? I use the navigation feature and it takes over really, so other than giving me a shortcut to hit the navigation button, I'm not getting much use out of it...

do you all just use it as a speedometer and a shortcut for buttons you're more likely to use in the car?
    01-27-2013 11:43 AM
    Haven't seen mine yet. Still shows Utah. Hoping before Wednesday.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk
    01-27-2013 11:53 AM
    I am also using car home ultra as well... but I'm not sure of the use of it? I use the navigation feature and it takes over really, so other than giving me a shortcut to hit the navigation button, I'm not getting much use out of it...

do you all just use it as a speedometer and a shortcut for buttons you're more likely to use in the car?
    Well,, yes. Gives you many many presets to put your most used in car apps. Don't know about you but I use many. Sirius/xm,, Google Music,,, music player,,, 4 important contacts,,,, navigation,,, maps,,, s voice,, many more I can't think of right now. All in one place that also shows car speed and looks dam good at night. This is a very useful app.

01-27-2013 12:19 PM

Considering I use it in landscape mode it makes everything far easier to navigate. If the phone supported landscape with stock homescreen I probably wouldn't need it. The built in speedo and location is nice as well.
    Well,, yes. Gives you many many presets to put your most used in car apps. Don't know about you but I use many. Sirius/xm,, Google Music,,, music player,,, 4 important contacts,,,, navigation,,, maps,,, s voice,, many more I can't think of right now. All in one place that also shows car speed and looks dam good at night. This is a very useful app.

It does look so good at night. Matched it to my dash lights as well.

zmann likes this.
    01-27-2013 12:55 PM
    Anyone know of a Amazon coupon code or free shipping coupon code

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    01-28-2013 08:27 AM
    Anyone know of a Amazon coupon code or free shipping coupon code

01-28-2013 12:40 PM
    I rather not getting tangled in anything

01-28-2013 12:56 PM
    I rather not getting tangled in anything

You won't. I did same thing a while back. Just cancel before 30 day. Very easy.

phooker62890 likes this.
    01-28-2013 01:25 PM
    Woo hoo mine arrived! Looks good so far. No cabke but everything else looks nice.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk
    01-28-2013 06:10 PM
    Update...this thing is awesome. Worth the wait. The feet on the bottom are a little tough to adjust, but once adjusted are awesome. I thought the one hand in and out was a stretch till mounted it. Best dock I've ever had. Using the car home ultra as well. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/27/dybymuse jpg

oh wow....... 87mph? really? in my county, that's an automatic mandatory arrest and 6 hours to 1 night in jail, depending on the mood of the trooper.
    01-28-2013 09:54 PM
    oh wow....... 87mph? really? in my county, that's an automatic mandatory arrest and 6 hours to 1 night in jail, depending on the mood of the trooper.
    Where the hell is that? I thought ct was tight

01-28-2013 09:57 PM
    If you get caught....

01-28-2013 10:30 PM
    I have a Question does the cable fit with any other phone than a samsung and are there any other cables like this out there on amazon?
    01-29-2013 04:06 AM
    Well I used it today, very happy with it. I have the Qmadix car 2.1 amp charger which is working fine now for how I'm using it.
    01-29-2013 07:58 AM
    Considering I use it in landscape mode it makes everything far easier to navigate. If the phone supported landscape with stock homescreen I probably wouldn't need it.
    Look in the market for an app named rotation locker. It does exactly what you are looking for. Home screens rotated to landscape with touchwiz support so your 4 home icons stay on every screen. Been using it ever since I got my iDoc yesterday.

01-29-2013 08:55 PM
393 ... 56789 ...