New iBOLT Note II active car-dock available for preorder

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Mike-Mike, good comment... We checked this and took some pictures today. See attached rough photo (not photoshop work) of the flip cover. The Samsung OEM works great. With the feet being extendable up to 18 mm there is enough space to fold it behind and still have a firm grasp. I also added the Otterbox Defender photos. Hope this photo helps?

thanks so much for answering my question! I'm still waiting for my upgrade, but as soon as I get my Note 2, I'm getting the iBolt

MikaelPe

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
All, here's a new video that we just posted. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k97vG2Fjvkg This is showing how the default Samsung Dock application interacts with our car-dock. Since Samsung have dropped support for the dedicated car-mode we are switching and using the "SmartDock mode" (as Samsung calls it) instead. Essentially the same but the default screen works differently. Feel free to post questions or comments and I'll try to answer... The video will be updated in a few days with additional information. We will update on shipping and availability by tomorrow Saturday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k97vG2Fjvkg

Angry_American

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Its too bad they dont have a separate car mode, not sure but my phone may get confused between the car dock and the one I use in the house. Hopefully it will be able to differentiate between the two for seperate settings. I just cant wait to get the car dock though, looking forward to it.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
OK, why is the shipping being delayed? Originally it was to ship the first of January, now I see it is January 31st? They already took my money over a week ago when I ordered it...not too happy so far. I need a dock for use in my car and there are other good ones out there...please give us an update as promised in this thread. Thank You!

TeeX

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
OK, why is the shipping being delayed? Originally it was to ship the first of January, now I see it is January 31st? They already took my money over a week ago when I ordered it...not too happy so far. I need a dock for use in my car and there are other good ones out there...please give us an update as promised in this thread. Thank You!

I didn't know it was delayed. Very disappointing :(

I do remember seeing when I placed my order that I wouldn't be charged until it was sent out.

I think we're all excited for this product.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine from Amazon, figuring they would get it first, and they took my money right away...which I thought was unusual.

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I preordered mine expecting it to be released on jan 7th and shipped soon after. I was hoping to use it on a trip. Hopefully they will ship soon.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
What's going on with the delay? Amazon had it listed as January 7th, but now it states a release date on January 31st like others have mentioned. I thought we were supposed to get an update last Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I emailed ibolt.co and they said it will be released on the 31st, because they want to make everything is right. My order with shopandroid says the 18th.
I was hoping to get it before my trip. I'm driving and this would have been very nice to use.
I'm surprised that ibolt hasn't been on here to explain why the delay, they were very helpful with the videos

phooker62890

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I emailed ibolt.co and they said it will be released on the 31st, because they want to make everything is right. My order with shopandroid says the 18th.
I was hoping to get it before my trip. I'm driving and this would have been very nice to use.
I'm surprised that ibolt hasn't been on here to explain why the delay, they were very helpful with the videos

That sounds promising, but I will believe it when I see it at my doorstep.

sent using FlatBill Magic ?

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I just got an email from them stating that there is a delay with the 9 foot charging cable. The dock itself is ready to be shipped. They offered a free charger or dongle for micro USB to HDMI as an apology. I ordered through Amazon.

BTW, I took the charger.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums