New iBOLT Note II active car-dock available for preorder

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I just noticed! I was going to order last night and now match 15! F that! They couldn't even make enough? Im gonna pass. ... ill get something else

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I ordered thru amazon and will have it in 3 days .don't know why ordering through android market would take 2 months

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

saltysteve

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
I ordered thru amazon and will have it in 3 days .don't know why ordering through android market would take 2 months

When did you order? Amazon is only selling pre orders without a date. Says jan 31st on the site.

Ibolt whats up? I was excited about the product and even more excited that it was finally available and even more exvited when I found the coupon! But all of that doesn't matter if we have to wait forever to get it. What's going on and will you throw us a bone for the trouble ahead or do we just buy elsewhere?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok, , said 3 to 5 day shipping and anything i ever order says that and is always here in a couple of days. I found where it says shipping date January 27 think it says. I know it's January. Still, better than 2 months.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Waiting 2 weeks is not a big deal for me .i have a car mount that I have been using for 3 months now. This new one is obviously much better but at least I'm using something in the mean time to hold me over.

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine came today, amazon order. It is missing the cable (that was the hold up). Cable is expected to ship in 2 weeks.They did send me a second charger as an apology. It's installed (without cables) and ready to go. Holds my Note 2 very well.

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
So much for AC shipping on the 18th. They must have changed the date again.

Sent from my White Galaxy Note 2

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Mine came today too. Can't wait for the cable to finish it out.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Shopandroid.com just changed my shipping date to 3/15 without bothering to email me. Not good customer service. I will be canceling my order and looking for something else. I don't understand why Ibolt won't respond to AC forums and answer everyone's concerns.

TeeX

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Shopandroid.com just changed my shipping date to 3/15 without bothering to email me. Not good customer service. I will be canceling my order and looking for something else. I don't understand why Ibolt won't respond to AC forums and answer everyone's concerns.

agreed!
They started this thread, asked for input, and kept us informed all the way to this point, so their absence now that there is apparently an issue is very frustrating.

I also sent them an email but have not gotten any response.

btw, it's ALSO frustrating that my friend ordered 2 weeks after me (on Amazon) and got his already, but I ordered from here and now have to wait another TWO MONTHS!

grrrr......

have I mentioned this before? blargh.

dainfamusgc

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Just got my note 2 week ago and i was looking forward to getting this but after seeing the delays i looked for an alternative and found one on amazon. I got it today and it works pretty nice on my dash....pic to follow later. it's the 2nd item that comes up on amazon when you search note 2 dock

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
The good things in life are worth the wait. That's the way i look at it . Between the one I'm using now and the others in the past and also the others i seen on amazon when i ordered this one is definitely the one i want.

achayan

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
just checked got the same message from shopandroid.com changed my shipping date to 3/15 . they did not bother to inform me. looks like i have to start searching on amazon .

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Amazon still shows shipping 1/31. I just ordered one from there too. I will cancel one of them once the other ships.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Amazon still shows shipping 1/31. I just ordered one from there too. I will cancel one of them once the other ships.

Something to keep in mind think Amazon charges your card right away since it's third party. Might be harder to cancel

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
My order on Shop Android now also says March 15, no email. PISSED.

This is what Amazon is saying:

iBOLT xProDock Kit for Samsung (charging cables delayed - product will ship and cables will follow 1st week of March)

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on Amazon in December and it arrived last week, after I received an email that the cables were not ready and that was the hold up. I had the option of taking a lesser cable now, free, and they would ship out the iBolt cable as soon as it was available. I took the free cable to get my iBolt...and I am glad I did. It really is worth the wait. It is a beautiful car dock and seems very well made.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance