New iBOLT Note II active car-dock available for preorder

saltysteve

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on Amazon in December and it arrived last week, after I received an email that the cables were not ready and that was the hold up. I had the option of taking a lesser cable now, free, and they would ship out the iBolt cable as soon as it was available. I took the free cable to get my iBolt...and I am glad I did. It really is worth the wait. It is a beautiful car dock and seems very well made.

Can u post some pics? Maybe a video? Some thing to get us excited about waiting for it... I hate waiting for technology to come out!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Well I went ahead and placed my order through Amazon. I still have my AC order, and since it's not apparently shipping for months yet, I will cancel it once I know the Amazon order is actually coming.

When I went to order from amazon it still said it was a pre-order, so ??

jvbaseball

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Mods?
Ibolt?
Android Central?

What's the deal?

The fact that ibolt is not saying anything makes me want to cancel my order and get something else. If there is a production problem just tell us. If they wouldn't have started this thread I wouldn't expect then to content but they did start it so they need to keep us informed.

Android Central doesn't get a pass either they need to tell us when the shipping date changes.

Jerry

Sent from my Note II using Android Central Forums

anon(220176)

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
my order on amazon is listed as Shipping on January 31st

Yep, same here...ordered from Amazon after having such bad service from AndroidShop.com.

By the way, the seller in Amazon is IBolt themselves and the Amazon page shows that the dock is shipping BUT the special charging cable will not UNTIL MARCH (!?).

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Yep, same here...ordered from Amazon after having such bad service from AndroidShop.com.

By the way, the seller in Amazon is IBolt themselves and the Amazon page shows that the dock is shipping BUT the special charging cable will not UNTIL MARCH (!?).

You know that's fine with me because I have a really nice car charger I got, made by Qmadix if I recall. I'll just use that for now. It has a nice long cable so I can be patient for the special ibolt cable.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I just canceled order on AC, just keeps getting pushed back. It was Jan 7, then end of January, now middle of March. Before we know it will be June. Time to move on and find something else.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I also canceled my account order and ordered from Amazon. If it gets pushed back there then I will cancel it also. I don't mind waiting on the cable but I want the dock ASAP.

Sent from my White Galaxy Note 2

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine shipped from amazon today (minus the cable) as well. Ordered on the 20th. Looks like I will be canceling my ac order. I have always tried to support the ac store since I like their forms but with the poor customer service they have delivered to all of us has me reconsidering.

Angry_American

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
For those that have received, did you get the adaptor that fits in the back with a short cable loops around and plugs into the phone or is that the "cable" we are waiting for?