New iBOLT Note II active car-dock available for preorder

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I got my shipping notice from amazon also, have tracking number and all. Says delivery expect date is February 7. I'm in Iowa and its coming from Utah, I hope shipping isn't that slow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I received mine last week with no cables at all. It came with just the dock. I am certainly hoping that the cable , including what goes behind the dock and the aux connector will all be part of the same cabling and be shipped in early February as indicated by the email they sent me a couple weeks ago.

saltysteve

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok soo how is the dock guys?
Several people have it without a good review yet out even a simple review?
Is this thing so with it out not?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Tony2255

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I was looking at getting this dock and took a look at the video. How do you set you Note 2 to show that screen when docked?

I am also curious about reviews too.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes, mine has shipped from amazon. Oh man I just downloaded car home ultra and set it up. What a amazing app. Now i can't wait for my ibolt.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Last edited:

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
well the tracking number I was sent still doesn't show up in USPS but then again, USPS tracking kind of sucks.

I would not hold my breath. That usps tracking is horrible. I had 4products in the last 2 weeks that never even showed up on the tracking system. Infact I don't ever remember ever see anything I have had sent to me show up on that tracking system until it was actually in my hands lol.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Mine is showing up if I go thru Amazon. And yes tracking for usps is horrible, usually it is at my house before their tracking shows at my local post office.

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
All,

I have had mine for a couple of weeks. I have not taken any pictures, but should. Everything came except the cable (which will be sent when available). iBolt did email and call me and offered either a HDMI cable or a auto changer (I choose the charger).

The dock came well packaged. it has a strong suction cup (and came with an alcohol wipe). it is very sturdy and holds the phone very well. it's easy to insert and remove the phone. the arms appear to be metal (not plastic). also you can get to the power and volume rocker (the dock for the GSIII only allowed you to press volume down and you could not get to power at all).

All in All, I am happy with the dock, it's better then the Samsung universal dock i have been using.

Angry_American

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
For almost $50 i exceptef a higher review. Guess I'll stick with something else

Its half the price of anything else in its class and it has more features, I seriously don't know why you would buy anything else. And yes I have one as well, don't have time for a lengthy review and pics but I do recommend it highly. Go look at the pro clip USA stuff which is about its only competitor and you will find the iBOLT is a great price with more flexibility and features. The biggest for me is I won't have to take it out of the case to mount it.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
yje3yqe7.jpg
For almost $50 i exceptef a higher review. Guess I'll stick with something else

Just watch the YouTube video. That will fix you in a hurry lol. Finnally showing tracking information. Using my cap rockfish mount. Such a pain in the butt the to put it in securely. Can't wait for easy un easy out. Already have my car app all set up.

borgdog

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Tracking shows mine is in Provo UT right now.

:)

Tracking shows mine out for delivery, which means I'll see it around 6pm when the mailman finally hits my street.

Looking forward to it, but still need to wait for the cable. My truck only does phone bluetooth so I plan on using the split cable, my audio in and charge jack are next to each other should work slick, of course they are only about 2 feet from where I plan on mounting the phone so i'll have some extra cable to tuck up.