New iBOLT Note II active car-dock available for preorder

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I am also using car home ultra as well... but I'm not sure of the use of it? I use the navigation feature and it takes over really, so other than giving me a shortcut to hit the navigation button, I'm not getting much use out of it...

do you all just use it as a speedometer and a shortcut for buttons you're more likely to use in the car?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I am also using car home ultra as well... but I'm not sure of the use of it? I use the navigation feature and it takes over really, so other than giving me a shortcut to hit the navigation button, I'm not getting much use out of it...

do you all just use it as a speedometer and a shortcut for buttons you're more likely to use in the car?

Well,, yes. Gives you many many presets to put your most used in car apps. Don't know about you but I use many. Sirius/xm,, Google Music,,, music player,,, 4 important contacts,,,, navigation,,, maps,,, s voice,, many more I can't think of right now. All in one place that also shows car speed and looks dam good at night. This is a very useful app.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

phooker62890

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site

Considering I use it in landscape mode it makes everything far easier to navigate. If the phone supported landscape with stock homescreen I probably wouldn't need it. The built in speedo and location is nice as well.
Well,, yes. Gives you many many presets to put your most used in car apps. Don't know about you but I use many. Sirius/xm,, Google Music,,, music player,,, 4 important contacts,,,, navigation,,, maps,,, s voice,, many more I can't think of right now. All in one place that also shows car speed and looks dam good at night. This is a very useful app.

It does look so good at night. Matched it to my dash lights as well.

sent using FlatBill Magic ?

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Woo hoo mine arrived! Looks good so far. No cabke but everything else looks nice.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

BuyOneGetFour

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Update...this thing is awesome. Worth the wait. The feet on the bottom are a little tough to adjust, but once adjusted are awesome. I thought the one hand in and out was a stretch till mounted it. Best dock I've ever had. Using the car home ultra as well. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/27/dybymuse jpg

oh wow....... 87mph? really? in my county, that's an automatic mandatory arrest and 6 hours to 1 night in jail, depending on the mood of the trooper. :)

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Considering I use it in landscape mode it makes everything far easier to navigate. If the phone supported landscape with stock homescreen I probably wouldn't need it.

Look in the market for an app named rotation locker. It does exactly what you are looking for. Home screens rotated to landscape with touchwiz support so your 4 home icons stay on every screen. Been using it ever since I got my iDoc yesterday.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

phooker62890

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Look in the market for an app named rotation locker. It does exactly what you are looking for. Home screens rotated to landscape with touchwiz support so your 4 home icons stay on every screen. Been using it ever since I got my iDoc yesterday.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Meh...only need it in the dock and the car launcher makes it easy to get to what I need.

Eagle6705

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Is aux through usb working for the note 2? I have a note 2 with 4.1.1 and cannot get aux through usb to work. My friends note 2 with custom firnware works.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I wish they would say something about when our cables will be shipped.

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Got an email today stating my options on the Charging Arm and the USB/Aux cable.

I asked for my charging arm now, cable when available. They said "March" in the email (as far as when the USB/Aux will be available)

Ed270

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes I just got this too

To iBOLT?s xProDock Kit for Samsung customers:
We at iBOLT wanted to give you an update on the cable situation. We have now received the Samsung Charging Arm into our warehouse but are not expecting the 9ft USB/Aux charging cables till the end of March due to overseas holidays and a new design. Because of this we would like to give you some options. Please read through the following three options and respond to this email with the option you would like

.Option 1. Have the Samsung Charging Arm shipped to you NOW and wait for the USB/Aux to be sent to you mid March. The Charging arm is what will initiate the Smartdock mode on the device.

Option 2. Have the Samsung Charging Arm shipped to you NOW along with a 10 ft. USB only charging cable. We will NOT ship you the USB/Aux cable in March but it will be available to buy on Amazon at the end of March if you change your mind and would like it.

Option 3. Wait until we have both the Samsung Charging Arm and USB/Aux cable in stock at the end of March and have them sent to you then.

We truly appreciate your patience as we fulfill your iBOLT xProDock Kit for Samsung as soon as possible. If you have any other questions, include them in the response email and I?ll make sure to answer them.

Thank You,
Kim CleggCustomer Service

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1