New iBOLT Note II active car-dock available for preorder

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Anyone heard if it will be available again? Looked at amazon they say it is out of stock and that they do not know when or if it will be back. The links I have seen here on for android central show it but don't have a add to cart button.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone heard if it will be available again? Looked at amazon they say it is out of stock and that they do not know when or if it will be back. The links I have seen here on for android central show it but don't have a add to cart button.

They are probably trying to get caught up and reload. In a few weeks they will be shipping everyone's cords out to them. I'm sure it will be back up soon seeing as how there has been a very good sales for them with this product. They probably don't want to ship anymore now,, and still have to ship the cord in a few weeks. That can't be cost efficient.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/25/yje3yqe7.jpg

Just watch the YouTube video. That will fix you in a hurry lol. Finnally showing tracking information. Using my cap rockfish mount. Such a pain in the butt the to put it in securely. Can't wait for easy un easy out. Already have my car app all set up.

Zmann
The app that shows your speed..what app is it please

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Looks like CarHome Ultra to me. Great app.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

That is correct. Awesome app. Has like 5 pages of presets and you can change the night vision color.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I placed my order on March 2nd for the ibolt and I just a email confirmation that my order has been shipped. Can't wait to get this. :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
It is a good app although I can't get it to work with Google Music.

Yea the media controls don't work with Google music yet. That bugs me. Until last update it did not work with stock music player but now it does so I have faith it will be compatible with Google music soon.

clh42

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Yea the media controls don't work with Google music yet. That bugs me. Until last update it did not work with stock music player but now it does so I have faith it will be compatible with Google music soon.

I'm trying out the 30 day free trial of Car Home Ultra and having weird issues with the media stuff. I created Playlist shortcuts in a couple of the empty spots. When I touch one of those, it starts that playlist in Google Music. But when I try to use the media controls, it appears to then ALSO start the stock Music Player app. Then even with that, the media controls seem to work some times and not other times.

clh42

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks to those of you who posted the advice about not using the sticky dash mount in my car. I really prefer not to use it, but my problem is that my windshield is very deep. In order to mount the dock on the windshield in a position that's out of the way of my driving vision, it's too far forward on the windshield that it's out of reach without leaning forward a great deal, which doesn't make for very safe driving. So I've got to figure something out for probably mounting it on my dash.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I placed my order on Amazon for the ibolt pro to use with my Samsung galaxy note 2, and I received it today March 7th. Can't wait to use it, the 9ft cable suppose to arrive by the end of this month.:)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

clh42

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Just an FYI for anyone buying this dock with the intention of using Car Home Ultra and hoping to use the media controls... (The dock is still a great dock, and doesn't have anything to do with Car Home Ultra directly, but just be aware...)

Yea the media controls don't work with Google music yet. That bugs me. Until last update it did not work with stock music player but now it does so I have faith it will be compatible with Google music soon.!
I'm trying out the 30 day free trial of Car Home Ultra and having weird issues with the media stuff. I created Playlist shortcuts in a couple of the empty spots. When I touch one of those, it starts that playlist in Google Music. But when I try to use the media controls, it appears to then ALSO start the stock Music Player app. Then even with that, the media controls seem to work some times and not other times.
I wrote the developer of car Home Ultra about the media controls. Apparently, at least on the Galaxy S3 with Jelly Bean, but I'd guess also on the S III with ICS, and probably on the Note II, the media controls just plain don't work correctly. This is the response I got back from the Car Home Ultra developer:

Hello, this is a problem with how Samsung is handling the media button requests in their custom version of Android 4.1. I'm still looking for options, but there may not be a way I can fix this in my app.

The media buttons do work fine in non-Samsung Android phones.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to those of you who posted the advice about not using the sticky dash mount in my car. I really prefer not to use it, but my problem is that my windshield is very deep. In order to mount the dock on the windshield in a position that's out of the way of my driving vision, it's too far forward on the windshield that it's out of reach without leaning forward a great deal, which doesn't make for very safe driving. So I've got to figure something out for probably mounting it on my dash.

I ordered an 8.5" arm from Arkon. It had the Garmin ball and it works well.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Media control works fine with stock app and the few podcast apps I use. Only thing not working for me is Google music.

clh42

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Media control works fine with stock app and the few podcast apps I use. Only thing not working for me is Google music.

The media controls don't even work with the stock music player app on my SIII with Jelly Bean (on Sprint if that makes any difference).

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
The media controls don't even work with the stock music player app on my SIII with Jelly Bean (on Sprint if that makes any difference).
Oh, sorry. I am speaking of the note 2. Works fine with the stock music player,, I'm on Sprint also.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz