Best Screen Protector and Case?

IdRatherDrum

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
So last night I got my Note 2 and boy does it feel great naked but I do not feel comfortable even setting it down on a table without a case. I have read that huge case thread but can not find an answer. Here is what I am considering case wise:

SEIDIO | SURFACE with Metal Kickstand Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Commuter Series Case by OtterBox

Amazon.com: Samsung Protective Bumper Cover Plus Case for Galaxy Note 2 (White): Computers & Accessories

Those I believe are the top cases out there. I am also interested in the even better Otterbox but it seems like it won't even be a nice looking phone with the phone in there. As for screen protectors...this is really where I need your help. I have no idea what company makes good protectors or what. Thanks in advance for the help!

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Spigen. I really like the Ultra Oleophobic. Amazon has them.

Some people have had a problem with the Seidio cases - the kickstand magnet affects the S-pen. Other people have had no problem at all. I'm very happy with my $10 Amzur case. It has a great grip, enough of a rim that you can lay it face down, a kickstand, and not too bulky. For that price you can get a few in different colors.
Only you can decide what you want in a case, protection, grip, bulkiness, etc.

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Well I am getting the note 2 for xmas in fact it is upstairs locked away in my wifes studio :(

I have bought the Spigen Ultra Crystal and I have also got the Surface case I haven't used the case yet but it feels and looks great in the hand and the surface case won't add much bulk to the phone which is important to me

lgreenberg

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
For screen shields I'll echo what's been said above. Spigen all the way. Either the Ultra Crystal or the Ultra Oleophobic.

For cases, I've got an Amazon order for the Seidio and the Samsung in. Should be here Tuesday.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1355691832794.jpg

I just got this case from Sprint and I must say it is the best one I have purchased for the Note 2. It is a Body Glove and it fits perfectly. It looks really sharp too.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

darkcorsair

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The Seidio Surface case is awesome. The Active case works even better, but the rubber parts of it attract and hold on to dust/dirt.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1