Need input on color selections for new Note II Case

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I run DBA Cases, Inc.

I got my Note II two weeks ago and love it. But it needs a case, so we're going to make one.

We already made a case called the Ultra for the Galaxy S3, if you go to our site you can check it out. It's TPU covered by PC. Weighs an ounce and doesn't ruin the phone by being thick. We're going to make the exact same model for the Note II. In fact we've already started.

We offer it in a ton of color combinations. Which is the hard part. The S3 colors aren't going to be the same as the Note II colors.

We will offer 5 different PC colors and 6 different TPU colors. Some will be packaged together and some you can choose to buy and make your own combinations.

I hate picking colors. It's far better to get the communities opinion before picking them out.

Keep in mind each cover will have TPU with PC over it.

So some people may want a Black TPU cover with Silver PC over it..

This isn't a sales attempt - I frequently go to forums to do polls so we make them for the customer rather than just guessing.

Here is a very good review of the way our Ultra for the S3 works. Done by igadgetgeek.

The Note II Ultra won't be available until Mid-January so we have time.

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I watched the video and I would. Be interested in all those colors I like how it's easy to switch let us know when it's available

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I would probably go with a silver TPU and a black cover, or possibly even the green one . Having said that, I probably wouldn't get this case, because I prefer one with buttons covered. If you did one like that, I would probably try it out.

Last edited:

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I would probably go with a silver TPU and a black cover, or possibly even the green one . Having said that, I probably wouldn't get this case, because I prefer one with buttons covered. If you did one like that, I would probably try it out.

This will have the buttons covered.

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
The S3 came out in White and Blue.

The most popular color by far is the Blue PC with the Black TPU.

So we definitely have to have a white and a titanium color selection.

It's easier to match the titanium to the PC than to the TPU.

Maybe Black TPU with Titanium PC would look good.

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
The black and titanium would be good looking! My personal input would be neon orange tpu and titanium poly... also a recommendation alongside the covered buttons would be a small opening for the camera, flash, and speaker. If you almost just barely made the big enough id certainly give it a go

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I have a white N2 so I'd likely go for a white tpu and maybe a red pc.

Or how about a nice pink for both? I have a nice light pink tpu on my note right now. :)

Not sure about the covered buttons. The one case I tried with covered buttons, well let's just say they sucked.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Don't worry I'm OCD about everything in making these. I've already had the iPhone 5 covered buttons changed 4 times.

We do have an excellent hot pink TPU.

I have a white N2 so I'd likely go for a white tpu and maybe a red pc.

Or how about a nice pink for both? I have a nice light pink tpu on my note right now. :)

Not sure about the covered buttons. The one case I tried with covered buttons, well let's just say they sucked.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

skafri#WN

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Definitely interested in the ultra. Red and black for me! Actually I'd probably end up with all the colours. I do love mixing and matching.

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
We need 5 PC colors and 6 TPU Colors

PC
1) White
2) Black
3) Blue
4 Emerald
5) Titanium, Red or Purple.

TPU