Same update twice

K4Y

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I just bought a new samsung note 2 16gb model few days ago and my version was 4.1.1 and baseband version was N7100XXALIH then a new update came over the air so i updated it. Thought it was a new update and after the update was done the version was still the same 4.1.1 but now the baseband is N7100XXALJ2 am in the uk and its on o2 will this cause any problems with me receiving the new update 4.1.2 am new to android phones was on iphones from the beginning when it first came out till the iphone 4s. I must say this is an awesome phone

Last edited:

unglued94ta

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I just bought a new samsung note 2 16gb model few days ago and my version was 4.1.1 and baseband version was N7100XXALIH then a new update came over the air so i updated it. Thought it was a new update and after the update was done the version was still the same 4.1.1 but now the baseband is N7100XXALJ2 am in the uk and its on o2 will this cause any problems with me receiving the new update 4.1.2 am new to android phones was on iphones from the beginning when it first came out till the iphone 4s. I must say this is an awesome phone

It's more than likely a bug or security patch. Do you know how large the update was that you downloaded?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

K4Y

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for letting me know. I thought something might be wrong since it gave me the same version i was already on but now with a different baseband version. But everything was the same like how it was before no improvement that i could see

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21