Has the Note 2 spoiled you?

meerbot

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I brought home the Note 2 I have not touched my tablet (no S pen!). I also can't imagine getting another phone without a Wacom stylus like the S pen or going back to a smaller screen. Has the Note 2 spoiled anyone else?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes I'm quite spoiled as well. I haven't touched my tablet since and my Gnex feels WAY to small both in hand & screen size now. Going forward the only devices I will get must have at least 2GB of Ram and a Quadcore for me to even consider it. I'm not even sure if I can go back to a screen smaller than 5.5" We shall see when the Galaxy S 4 is revealed.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Ever since I brought home the Note 2 I have not touched my tablet (no S pen!). I also can't imagine getting another phone without a Wacom stylus like the S pen or going back to a smaller screen. Has the Note 2 spoiled anyone else?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Oh yes! I was spoiled before the phone was released the first time on At&t, and this second generation has raised the bar even more. I have said it before, and so I'll say it again, for me personally, I will never purchase another phone without a built in Wacom stylus or a display smaller than 5.5.

I like the s-pen so much I sold my iPad 1&2; Galaxy Tab 7, 7.0 plus, and 10.1. Now I only own the Note 10.1 & 5.5 (the perfect companion devices) and couldn't be happier.

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I will never go back to a smaller device. This 5.5" screen is perfect. As technology advances and things like video calling become more and more common place, there will be little reason to use a phone as a simple phone that you hold up to your head.

As it is I go entire 1% to 100% and back to 1% recharge cycles without even making a single voice call. All my friends just text, and occasionally I'll get the random call from an older family member who isn't really tech savvy. But for the rest, it's all about data. Data data data. Apps, games, media, and web browsing. This device, and it's 5.5" screen make doing all of those tasks 100% better than on a smaller screen.

The S Pen and Air View is a brilliant match made in heaven. It truly unlocks the potential of a quad core ultra fast smart phone. I always felt like by being restricted to only touch input that I was being limited on my abilities to experience the web. Well now that I have the S Pen and Air View, those restrictions have been lifted. It really is an amazing improvement and QoL boost that I can never see myself going without again.

Yep, this device has spoiled me. I love it.

Now I suggest we all watch this humbling video to get our heads back into perspective and take a moment to be grateful for what we have.

LiveLeak.com - One Cool Dude Celebrates a Homeless Woman's Birthday

^ Read the description and watch the video. Heart warming, and really puts our spoiled lifestyles into perspective.

Ivanamanation#IM

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I've gotten spoiled rotten. My nexus 7 sits on my desk like a neglected step child. The Note 2 is absolutely perfect for 'me'! Samsung has made a very intuitive device, I must say.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I still use my Nexus 7 but I use the Note 2 more than the N7. My previous phone looks miniature (bionic). :)

This^ I love my note and love traveling with it, but I still use my nexus 7. Something about a extra inch or so in the evening for viewing pleasure.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
It would be difficult to consider another device that doesn't have an S pen or such a big screen. I use the stylus for so many things now. Couldn't go back.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol