Display Screen Mode

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Okay so you know those 4 options in the screen mode: Standard, dynamic, movie, natural, which one do you all have yours set as? There was a thread (I can't find it) around here about how one of the modes makes movies and book reading look so crystal clear. Then others were talking about the dynamic mode. I don't know which to one to choose XD

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I mostly leave mine on Standard as I actually like the over saturation of images. Next to my old Thunderbolt the screen just pops out and looks so much better, even if it isn't color accurate.

Everyone likes their own look though. Some people enjoy Dynamic, but I find it to be way too saturated. Besides, the less you use the blue colors the longer your display will last. AMOLED displays have a tendancy to burn out the blue colors far too quickly. If you're not careful with how you use your phone in as little as a few months you'll be seeing stuff like this:

149b76o.jpg

So be careful with using deep blue colors all over, and avoid white as well. Using Natural or better yet Movie mode should theoretically help with this.