Best big cases for Note 2

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm probably in the minority here, but I love BIG bulky cases. I know the Otterbox Defender is good, but I was wondering if there were any other options that were just as big or maybe a bit bigger with more protection. Post links too if you can!

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you 100%, bulky cases are awesome. And you could check out ballistic cases, their hc cases are big. But id stick with otterbox cause they have good quality cases.

Sent from my behemoth of a phone,the Galaxy Note II
/
D:
\

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you 100%, bulky cases are awesome. And you could check out ballistic cases, their hc cases are big. But id stick with otterbox cause they have good quality cases.

/
D:
\

THANK GOD FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME. They just make your phone feel so nice and protected! And thanks I'll check out the Ballistic cases.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
THANK GOD FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME. They just make your phone feel so nice and protected! And thanks I'll check out the Ballistic cases.

I love having some heft to any phone regardless of the size. Expecially the note, don't want this thing to break ya know? :)

/
D:
\

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm probably in the minority here, but I love BIG bulky cases. I know the Otterbox Defender is good, but I was wondering if there were any other options that were just as big or maybe a bit bigger with more protection. Post links too if you can!

UTK? Big Orange? just want to say Hello to a fellow UT school student,formerly a UTC now a UTM. lol, but agreed love big cases to go with my big phone

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
UTK? Big Orange? just want to say Hello to a fellow UT school student,formerly a UTC now a UTM. lol, but agreed love big cases to go with my big phone

Yessir! Big Orange student born and bred! Always great to see someone else in the great UT system of schools. I have quite a few friends at UTC.

zef05

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Otterbox Rocks.
I love bulky phones.
The bigger, the better.
That's why I'm so in love with the Note II!
I have Otterbox defender, haven't tried anything else yet. But I think otter is the best.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums