Swift Key Flow on Note2

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone using SwiftKey Flow Beta on their GN2. If so, have there been any issues with it for you? Does it come with several keyboard formats for both portrait and Landscape modes?
Also is the voice to text accessible from a assigned key, ( not like presently, you have to access it each time )
Any other input would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It crashed on me once, other than that I had zero issues with it. It has the same microphone button as the regular Swiftkey does. It is located to the left of the space bar and you long press it to access it. Yes it does have portrait and landscape layouts, just like the regular Swiftkey.

I am pretty impressed by how good the flow part of it works. I am currently using the paid version of Swiftkey again since I like the new Berry theme, but I can't wait before Flow gets integrated into the final version. I am hoping for some more themes as well. Wish they would add a number row to it as well.

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Are they going to integrate flow into the normal swiftkey3? I bought that also but now using flow. I thought they might just come out with an entire different line. Anyway, I wish the microphone is one press instead of long press, but it is still way better than the stock keyboard of long press + pick. I could actually do without the "." and use that for ",", so the microphone could be one press. I always do double space for period.

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
If I remember correctly, Samsung licensed SwiftKey for the text prediction and swiping features. Depending on your version of the Note 2, the swiping function is labeled SwiftKey Flow in the Samsung keyboard settings.

It's not the same version as the SwiftKey Flow beta, but it should be taking advantage of some of the same features.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad