12-31-2012 08:08 AM
29 12
tools
    If you don't want to be tracked by a Russian Spy why are you using IE? Easily the browser that leaves the most data fragments when you sure probably ever.

Just saying

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    I said "like" a Russian spy, not by a Russian spy. I have no idea what your last sentence means. Especially the "when you sure probably ever" part
    12-30-2012 06:37 AM
    Because Microsoft has not found a way to monetize Windows? ... :rolleyes:
    lpt2569, we are in a capitalist system. Everybody is trying to make money. Necessary to survive in this system. Even we as individuals are.

The difference is in a pay for use/ownership vs. free, but I will stick advertising in your face as and when I please it, and whatever I choose to. I would far prefer the previous. So yes, Microsoft has been making money for a long time - not by giving it away for free in the hopes that they will sell advertising, but instead by directly charging for the value of what they make and sell.

Ponder a bit before you roll your eyes in the future, and derail a thread with a thoughtless and conceited comment.
    12-30-2012 11:30 PM
    Swiftkey Flow is going to be the ultimate keyboard. The legendary text predictions of swiftkey with the super fast and easy swiping text entry of swype, but it's swiping has even more features then swype. You can swipe whole sentences with swiftkey flow and it will put all the right spaces in.
    12-31-2012 01:02 AM
    lpt2569, we are in a capitalist system. Everybody is trying to make money. Necessary to survive in this system. Even we as individuals are.

The difference is in a pay for use/ownership vs. free, but I will stick advertising in your face as and when I please it, and whatever I choose to. I would far prefer the previous. So yes, Microsoft has been making money for a long time - not by giving it away for free in the hopes that they will sell advertising, but instead by directly charging for the value of what they make and sell.

Ponder a bit before you roll your eyes in the future, and derail a thread with a thoughtless and conceited comment.
    Ok. Yes I am thoughtless and conceited. I have been offering help to the OP the best I can to get the most enjoyable experience from the Note, but you want to talk about how devious Google is for trying to make money from advertising, which pretty much everyone by now knows that's how they make money. Yet here you are on an Android forum on the internet, saying you don't trust Google and prefer to deal with other tech companies because they are so much more upfront about everything they do business-wise...right. And I derailed the thread? Ok. Good luck folks.

Sent from my SCH-I605
    12-31-2012 08:08 AM
29 12