Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
looks like a lot of people are getting theirs! thats great...still waiting...I wish they gave me the option to pay for expedited shipping. ha.

miss aloha

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
tectiles are FANTASTIC.

I can only imagine what the general public and apple supporters would say, if it was presented as a feature on the iphone.

I have two tectiles in the garage, when I leave it turns off wifi, turns on bluetooth, and turns on GPS. When I come home, it turns off bluetooth and gps, turns on wifi, and connects to the preferred network that I've assigned it to.

Could I just as easily do all that by swiping down on the notification bar? Sure, but this is far easier and quite a convenience once you start using it.

How do you change your Gps? I don't see that listed as an option for tectiles. That was the one feature I was sad to see missing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I received my official Samsung galaxy note 2 case I picked the orange one and also came with a pack of 6 NFC tags. Samsung is great.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I received my flip cover and Tec tiles from Samsung today....
let's see Apple or any other manufacturers do that!!

Thanks Samsung! :)

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I tried it and they didn't send me anything.

The only thing that is good is that I already have tec tiles and a case, but I would still love some more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Received my bright Orange flip cover and TecTiles today. I don't plan on using the flip cover. I'll stick with the gray flip cover I'm currently using. Would have been nice if the flip cover was an earth tone.
The TecTiles are cool, but I'll probably stick with the MyProfiles app that allow me to create custom profiles, and change to any profile using the app's widget.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Received my bright Orange flip cover and TecTiles today. I don't plan on using the flip cover. I'll stick with the gray flip cover I'm currently using. Would have been nice if the flip cover was an earth tone.
The TecTiles are cool, but I'll probably stick with the MyProfiles app that allow me to create custom profiles, and change to any profile using the app's widget.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

I should use an application instead as it seems more convenient. I use a Flip Case too but always consider switching to a normal back cover since it gets in the way while typing at times. I just never seem to go back.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

SevenThree

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
BBBaPU7CYAEQ-6A.jpg

Mine came today.

I'll try to take pictures of the Note 2 wearing its new mint coat later on in the afternoon/evening.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Got mine today for my SGS3. I thought I would like the light blue, and it isn't terrible (especially for the price), but I might actually like the orange more when it comes.

Gonna spend tonight setting up the tec tiles for some fun...

- - - Updated - - -

Got mine today for my SGS3. I thought I would like the light blue, and it isn't terrible (especially for the price), but I might actually like the orange more when it comes.

Gonna spend tonight setting up the tec tiles for some fun...

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today. I'm in Brooklyn, New York. Tectiles are smooth as a baby's bottom. Gonna sell this green flip case bcuz I already have a white one to match my phone.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams