Can you turn off the verbal notification when you open/close an app folder?

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
The one that loudly proclaims "the folder is open/closed?"

It's really very annoying and I can't find anything in the "sound" settings to turn it off.

Is there a way to disable this? :-\

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
The one that loudly proclaims "the folder is open/closed?"

It's really very annoying and I can't find anything in the "sound" settings to turn it off.

Is there a way to disable this? :-\
I can only imagine this is car mode. Pull down the notification bar and toggle car mode. Please let me know if this helps

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the suggestions but I now found out what was the problem -- LightFlow. Someone on another forum suggested that there had been some talk that this was a bug with LightFlow and indeed it was. As soon as I uninstalled LightFlow, the problem was gone. Open and shut app folders and complete silence (yay).

Does anyone know of a good LED controller that will work well with the Note2?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all the suggestions but I now found out what was the problem -- LightFlow. Someone on another forum suggested that there had been some talk that this was a bug with LightFlow and indeed it was. As soon as I uninstalled LightFlow, the problem was gone. Open and shut app folders and complete silence (yay).

Does anyone know of a good LED controller that will work well with the Note2?

Oh great glad you got that resolved and for letting us know your solution that way we can help others. I really appreciate you reporting back. As far as LED controllers light flow is what ive heard people using but I myself just use the stock setup..... back in the days of my Samsung fascinate I use to use NoLed but that is a different solution and not sure it is even supported anymore.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Oh great glad you got that resolved and for letting us know your solution that way we can help others. I really appreciate you reporting back. As far as LED controllers light flow is what ive heard people using but I myself just use the stock setup..... back in the days of my Samsung fascinate I use to use NoLed but that is a different solution and not sure it is even supported anymore.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
Is there any way to increase the blink rate within the stock setup?

The default blink rate is really, really slow.

ldpalm

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Mine did same thing till I turned off accessibility for my notification app. I use ILed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

ikat58

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I had exactly the same problem and I had "Brightest Flashlight" installed, which I really like. I uninstalled it, problem solved, silence when opening and closing folders. Yeah :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams