07-27-2013 09:53 PM
176 1234 ...
tools
    Elago G6 slim fit soft touch in indigo + MOBc ultra fine oleophobic screen guard.

The case won't protect much in a fall but I detest bulky cases and got the thinnest I could find that would give me more grip than the slippery oem battery cover. The MOBc screen guard is very comparable to the spigen oleophobic. Works great with the S pen and install was very easy.
    12-29-2012 11:12 PM
    I'm just using the padded/hard case that I bought from the Sprint store. It didn't have a name brand on it, just a Sprint case.
    12-30-2012 11:58 AM
    Otter box commuter case. It works well and not too kuch bulk

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    I agree with the otterbox commuter. Great case

Sent from my unlocked Note 2
    12-30-2012 12:49 PM
    I have the leather case with snap.

I protect my Note with an AK-47.
    12-30-2012 12:52 PM
    White note 2 with glacier Commuter with the sp. Perfect combo for me.

Sent from My Note 2
    12-30-2012 04:34 PM
    I have a belkin fake leather wrap around case that as does multi angle viewing. Not rocking a screen protector right now. I may if I decide to get another case but I find that unnecessary right now. Plus I need to find a screen protector that feels like glass because I usually hate screen protectors.

12-30-2012 04:47 PM
    I have put every phone I have had since they turned in to smart phones in a holster on my belt and do not use a case or screen protector. This is no exception. I use the Smart Phone Experts leather holster. I was afraid it would be big on my belt, but its not. I like this holster option better since it lays closer to my belt than the Otterbox plus clip, and others like it (case plus clip).

This protects the phone perfectly, I never get scratches or breaks.

I plan to add a Flygrip as was mentioned earlier, and will use the free case that they send with it. This was I can use the phone with the Flygrip, but if I want to, I can remove the case that the Flygrip is attached to and be able to lay the GN2 flat on a desk.

Have not decided on a screen protector or not, I never get scratches, but this phone will be used a great deal more than any other I have ever had, so maybe I will.
    12-30-2012 10:37 PM
    I am a female and I like my phone to look sexy,so no bulky cases no screen protectors. See my cases attached. More to come

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    If a screen protector is put on correctly you shouldn't even be able to tell its on. I know on mine you can tell its there.

Just ordered Otterbox Defender "Knight" for mine
    12-30-2012 11:01 PM
    I use a thin clear sticky plastic that covers the front and rear. It's practically invisible only adds a couple grams of weight adds zero extra size to the already large frame, and protects against dirt,light moisture, scuffs, scrapes, scratches, gouges. No hard impact or drop protection as it costs bulk and weight to achieve those.
    12-31-2012 02:14 AM
    Elago G6 slim fit soft touch in indigo + MOBc ultra fine oleophobic screen guard.

The case won't protect much in a fall but I detest bulky cases and got the thinnest I could find that would give me more grip than the slippery oem battery cover. The MOBc screen guard is very comparable to the spigen oleophobic. Works great with the S pen and install was very easy.
    I ended up buying the same case in the same color ! It was too attractive to turn down. If you don't mind me asking how much did u pay for it?
    12-31-2012 03:00 AM
    I have a belkin fake leather wrap around case that as does multi angle viewing. Not rocking a screen protector right now. I may if I decide to get another case but I find that unnecessary right now. Plus I need to find a screen protector that feels like glass because I usually hate screen protectors.

You should try Spigen Ultra Crystal screen protector. It actually feel like glass to me when I put it on my Note 2.

Sent from my SGH-T889
    12-31-2012 03:04 AM
    I ended up buying the same case in the same color ! It was too attractive to turn down. If you don't mind me asking how much did u pay for it?

I got it for $9.99 on amazon
    12-31-2012 03:39 AM

I ALMOST picked up the Elago case myself but when I looked more closely at the pictures I realized that the top and bottom of the phone was exposed and immediately canceled my order. I ended up getting the Mercury Slim Fit case which does cover the top and bottom and keeps the slimness of the phone very nicely. The only bad thing about the case is that it won't protect the phone from drop/impact on a hard surface like concrete.
    12-31-2012 07:58 AM
    $2 screen protector from ebay.
    $3 clear TPU hard gel case from ebay.
    Simple, cheap, and doesn't hide the nice metal look.

I have a Samsung flip case, but it doesn't offer any real protection, and flipping the cover is a nuisance.
    12-31-2012 08:55 AM
    I'm using the Samsung Flip cover. I like how it adds grip to the back of the device when it's in the open position. I'm using the Verizon screen protector.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    12-31-2012 09:41 AM
    My Note 2 is in the Seidio Active case/holster combo. It definitely feels a lot more secure, and I can pop out the stand on the back and use it to help hold the device in my hand - the it keeps it feeling more secure when holding it.
    12-31-2012 01:51 PM
    Ballistic case. Too bad, you STILL CAN'T ORDER them here at shopandroid so I ordered them direct from the company. LOL
    Attached Thumbnails How do you protect your precious Note II?-p1010087.jpg   How do you protect your precious Note II?-p1010088.jpg  
    12-31-2012 02:16 PM
    Spigen Ultra Crystal screen protector and Bear Motion Folio case/stand. I also have the Speck slim case, but like the folio much more.

Sent using Note II
    01-01-2013 04:11 PM
    Seidio surface case/holster and a zagg hd screen protector

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    01-01-2013 04:53 PM
    Spigen Ultra Crystal screen protector and Seidio Surface case.
    01-06-2013 06:13 PM
    NAKED ftw. No case, no screen protector. Just don't scratch it and don't rub sand on it! Been 2 weeks and no scratches at all. It's so light and slim without the case and I love that feel. Same with my iPhone 5 when I had it. Naked is the best!
    01-07-2013 12:56 AM
    Just got the otterbox defender. Completely random purchase as I have been unhappy with the previous defender cases. So far it seems much improved. The screen protector is better but still not where I had hoped. Otherwise I think it's a good case.

01-07-2013 10:16 AM
    I'm using the breast cancer awareness Otterbox Commuter with no screen protector right now. Seriously considering doing this mod with the black Samsung case so I can use my flip covers.

Official Samsung Protective Cover MOD for Flip Cover - xda-developers
    01-07-2013 02:01 PM
    Generic Kickstand case from Verizon Store
    Spigen Oleo. Screen
    Samsung protective Cover from their website

But I dont really drop my phone so Sometimes I take Case off .

Sent from my White Galaxy Note II
    01-07-2013 02:17 PM
    I agree I use an Otterbox defender series for at work and then I use a little silicone case for on my days off. I have a screen protector as well lol can never be too safe. The defender series case is very hefty and pretty hard to get off compared to some of my otterbox defender cases ive used in the past, but the otterbox case is a beast I only trust otterbox if you work in any field of work that is labor intensive. The silicone case is my favorits out of the two because it is extremely light weight and has excellent grip so no chances of it slipping from my finger tips. If I were to buy another case I would have to make sure it has some grip on it because this phone is fairly large and without a case very slippery in my hands, ive almosy dropped it numerous times with no case on at all. Well hope this helps. Congrats!!!
    01-07-2013 02:37 PM
176 1234 ...