How do you protect your precious Note II?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I mostly use a Samsung Flip Cover to protect the screen. I have also purchased a Sena Ultra Slim Pouch in case I ever decide to go without the Flip Cover.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

FanTong

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I use the Tech21 snap on case but without the flip cover. I found that the flip cover would end up being more annoying when attempting to use the camera...

from_bim

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I originally had a cheapo plastic back cover; added virtually no bulk and no protection other than scratchs on back door.

Visited a local gadget store ti check on pricing of an otterbox. While there, another GN2 owner was trying some cases on and accidently dropped his phone frim about 3.5 feet cracking the screen.

Needless to say I walked out the store the proud new owner of a glacier white otterbox commuter case.

The next day my son accidently pushed my phone off our kitchen bar table (approx 4 feet).

Thank God for otterbox cases.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

Attachments

• samsung.JPG
    samsung.JPG
    340.2 KB · Views: 96
  • samsung 1.JPG
    samsung 1.JPG
    353.1 KB · Views: 96

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
How much harder does the Samsung flip case make the phone to use?

sent via VZW GaLaXy note II

Kinnda hard for me actually, twas kinnda annoying having to hold the cover back to do normal everyday actions. Got an Otter box on instead. :thumbup::D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Kinnda hard for me actually, twas kinnda annoying having to hold the cover back to do normal everyday actions. Got an Otter box on instead. :thumbup::D

I had one on my s3 and it made it a little harder but not terrible but loved the look....I can use the note for the most part with one hand but I think the flip case will pudg it to far

menajemh

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I use a ziplog bag. It protects from water and dust.
Just kidding, I use a rugged one that has rubber as first layer and plastic as second. Came with a screen protector. Bought for 6$ including shipping on eBay

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
My awesome otter box defender and my spigen ultra crystal screen protector to see every detail on this beautiful display. :thumbup::D

LCAcor

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the new Tech 21 Flexible Case with D30. Its not on their website and only place I found it was at a T-Mobile corporate store. You can also see it on T-Mobile's website. Nice TPU case that's still slim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

donec

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to try a very thin tpu case...
Amazon.com: RND Accessories TPU Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Note II (2) (Transparent Grey): Cell Phones & Accessories

and a belt pouch....
Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 N7100 I605 L900 I317 T889 Tmobile All Version Reiko Black Leather Pouch Case Cover with Belt Clip Holster & Loops: Cell Phones & Accessories
It is going to be close because it seems none of the belt pouches will fit any case on the phone. I'm hopping the thin case and rubbing down the inside of the pouch with wax paper to make it slick will make it work.

coxley24

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine is a simple screen protector with a silcone case. I want to get an OtterBox but it justs seems it would be waaaay to much for a phone this size. It would be like I'm carrying around a VCR for a phone....

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
u7ygy9u6.jpg
Rearth slim and I smooth screen protector would recommend either to anybody with a note 2 but the Rearth is limited on drop protection but looks great

Spectre130

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/23/u7ygy9u6.jpgRearth slim and I smooth screen protector would recommend either to anybody with a note 2 but the Rearth is limited on drop protection but looks great

I have dropped mine twice with the Rearth on and of course, with my luck it landed on the very top edge where the cover offers zero protection. My "chrome" band now looks like the surface of the moon... I now have an Otterbox Commuter on order.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I have dropped mine twice with the Rearth on and of course, with my luck it landed on the very top edge where the cover offers zero protection. My "chrome" band now looks like the surface of the moon... I now have an Otterbox Commuter on order.

Yeah Rearth is only for people that need the smallest amount of protection and I'm ocd about scratches on my device so I am extremely careful so it's enough for me*knocks on wood*

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I've been using this Monaco Vertical Pouch (since getting the Note 2 Nov. 27) and really like it. It's high quality leather with solid stitching. The phone is very snug in the pouch, so no worries about it falling out. I usually put it inside my left front pocket and clipped to the top of the pocket or sometimes clip it on the outside of the pocket sitting vertically on my hip. Something I've really grown fond of is putting the phone on top of the pouch where it sticks to the leather quite well making it easy to hold with one hand vertically or horizontally or even sitting flat on a desk or table. Otherwise the phone itself tends to be slippery in hand or slides too easily on a flat surface. The only complaint I have with it is that it put some small scruff marks on the very bottom back of the phone due to the snug fit in the bottom of the pouch. But, they're really only visible in bright light and at a certain angle. Otherwise, it protects the phone quite well. :)

Monaco Vertical Pouch Type Leather Case with Belt Clip
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II Monaco Vertical Pouch Type Leather Case with Belt Clip - Black

Galaxy Note 2 II Vertical Pouch Style Leather Case by Monaco - YouTube

rebelguy

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800