07-27-2013 09:53 PM
176 ... 45678
tools
    I'm considering doing this with a SGP Protector (Ultra Crystal) and Samsung Protective Case. I just can't put a screen protector on to save my life so I'm afraid to drop the money.
    I can't put them on right either. You can get the Ghost Armor they will put it on for you and it works great with the S Pen.
    02-08-2013 04:52 PM
    I can't put them on right either. You can get the Ghost Armor they will put it on for you and it works great with the S Pen.
    I'll attempt to do it and if I fail than I'll go with the case and no screen protector.
    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.
    02-08-2013 05:01 PM
    I'll attempt to do it and if I fail than I'll go with the case and no screen protector.
    Good luck
    02-08-2013 05:02 PM
    Good luck
    Thanks, I did my first attempt on my RAZR Maxx error free but ever since then I've failed.

No big deal, my friend said he's good at it so if I fail once he can do the extra.

02-08-2013 05:13 PM
    I had been reading this topic since the very first post and i am more confused than ever on which protection case i should go for.

I have seen some drop tests on youtube and turns out note 2 is not easily breakable so i might aswell go naked with it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
    02-08-2013 08:06 PM
    I had been reading this topic since the very first post and i am more confused than ever on which protection case i should go for.

I have seen some drop tests on youtube and turns out note 2 is not easily breakable so i might aswell go naked with it

I considered this and would be fine doing so but I figure the Samsung Bumper Protection+ case keeps a slim profile and OEM look so its worth it. Besides, my main annoyance is I dont care for the inconvience of flip covers and the stock battery door is so thin its creaky and unacceptable.

VirgilSollozzo likes this.
    02-08-2013 08:20 PM

Flexishield will keep phone slim and provide some drop protection. I got the clear version. It's great.
    VirgilSollozzo likes this.
    02-08-2013 10:05 PM
    Flexishield will keep phone slim and provide some drop protection. I got the clear version. It's great.
    Flexishield is exactly what i have been looking for,will order asap, thanks !

02-09-2013 04:17 AM
    I am loving this crystal matte tpu case. Back is clear. Very thin. This case makes this device look great.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    Attached Thumbnails How do you protect your precious Note II?-uploadfromtaptalk1360426732266.jpg  
    02-09-2013 10:20 AM
    Black diztronic case. Slim and provides grip without adding size. No screen protector right now.

Sent from my Really Big Phone
    Attached Thumbnails How do you protect your precious Note II?-uploadfromtaptalk1360427082567.jpg  
    02-09-2013 10:24 AM
    Case Mate Pop case. I've used this style case on my Skyrocket, S3, and now my Note 2. It has the inner silicone lining to absorb shock from impact and hard plastic outer shell. The silicone also fits around the bezel which provides a cushioned gap between the screen and any flat surface if it's dropped. This case also doesn't add any unnecessary bulk to the phone like the OtterBox does. And I see it now comes in a few different colors. I have the gray/white and pink/white. The only thing is the silicone on the end of the kickstand (if you use it) that keeps it from sliding on more smooth surfaces wears out over time. I have yet to retain any scuffs or scratches on my Note 2. This style case also kept my S3 in pristine condition so I was able to sell it for $400 and recover some of the cost of my Note 2.
    http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/...psf51190c1.jpg
    http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/...psc87d8828.jpg
    I also am currently using the Moshi AG screen protector in white, which I cannot recommend at all. I've used this screen protector on my Skyrocket and S3 as well and really liked it, but it's just not working for me on my Note 2.
    http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/...psca4b5c64.jpg
    http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/...psc5ebf9ac.jpg
    hey what font style are you using, im trying to find it on google play
    02-09-2013 09:09 PM
    Careful with Mercury rubber cases. I got a white one and it looks very dirty because of my coat. I cannot wash it off either which is terrible.
    02-09-2013 11:48 PM
    Anymode flip kickstand cover

Sorry for pic quality, taken with iphone 5

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails How do you protect your precious Note II?-uploadfromtaptalk1360483914755.jpg   How do you protect your precious Note II?-uploadfromtaptalk1360483925375.jpg   How do you protect your precious Note II?-uploadfromtaptalk1360483934542.jpg   How do you protect your precious Note II?-uploadfromtaptalk1360483943738.jpg  
    02-10-2013 02:13 AM
    Right now a Flip Case but I got this in today along with some SGP Ultra Crystal protectors. Debating if I want to apply the protectors and use this case or return for a refund and continue to Flip.

Attached Thumbnails How do you protect your precious Note II?-uploadfromtaptalk1360626403955.jpg  
    02-11-2013 05:46 PM
    hey what font style are you using, im trying to find it on google play
    The font is from an app... Font Installer (Root) by JRummy Apps Inc. and the font itself is "Romance Fatal Serif". You can install the app, download the font, set it, and then uninstall the app and you should still have the font.
    Tokio_Love likes this.
    02-11-2013 09:46 PM
    I don't like ghost armour or invisible shield screen protectors. I like the slick feeling on the screen. I just use the ones Verizon sells. Work well. Can't tell its there. Doesn't hinder screen use. I use the flip case.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    02-11-2013 10:28 PM
    Body Glove tpu case and Just Like Glass screen protector. So far, so good. I may end up with a more substantial case, though. I don't trust myself.
    02-12-2013 09:31 AM
    Otterbox defender now, yes I am not taking any : chances;-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    07-21-2013 01:51 PM
    Omg... I JUST JUST dropped my phone a second ago... I'm so glad I didn't switch cases cause iv have so many!
    The phone landed facer down and NOTHING HAPPENED!!! SAME DROP shattered my screen last time.
    I'm shocked it feel,,, but due to my medication can cause sleepiness,,,, reading and we writing can easily put me to sleep and phone falls...
    I'm just relieved and happy ans just got by moneys worth now....
    Wow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    07-21-2013 01:58 PM
    The only protection on mine is a tempered glass screen shield
    zmann likes this.
    07-21-2013 02:43 PM
    The only protection on mine is a tempered glass screen shield
    Wow, I opened this thread to post the same exact thing as you. I have always used a thin case. I have tempered glass screen protector and finally said "this is enough,, why the case". It's been a week now with no case and just the tempered glass protector and it is awesome.

Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.
    07-21-2013 03:14 PM
    Wow, I opened this thread to post the same exact thing as you. I have always used a thin case. I have tempered glass screen protector and finally said "this is enough,, why the case". It's been a week now with no case and just the tempered glass protector and it is awesome.

Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.
    My thing with the Note (and Galaxy series in general) is that if I ding up the back I can just replace it, so why bother with a case?
    07-21-2013 03:58 PM
    I have mine naked, l do use a case when I'm out doing something where I feel Its more likely to break such as mountain biking and snowboarding.

Posted via Android Central App
    07-21-2013 04:07 PM
    Naked is always the best and most comfortable way to go.... Naturally.

When I need protection I always trust Otterbox. I just got my Commuter in the mail a couple of days ago, put it on to give it a whirl, and surprisingly I haven't taken it off yet. I was impressed that it didn't add that much bulk to it. I might take it off in a bit, in the mean time though, I won't be sweating it if my Note drops.... Which the wife accidentally did last night... I think she panicked more then I did!

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 2!
    07-21-2013 05:18 PM
    My thing with the Note (and Galaxy series in general) is that if I ding up the back I can just replace it, so why bother with a case?
    It's the screen cracking that I'm worried about. Have yet to drop it but at least with a case it might stand a chance.
    07-21-2013 05:35 PM
176 ... 45678