How do you protect your precious Note II?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Got this one last night

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358943321857.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358943321857.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 214
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358943369232.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358943369232.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 214

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I use the Tech 21 D3O case. It has some kind of 3 layer technology, you can see the orange layer around the sides. I used the same type of case on my S2. I love the low profile fit and it feels great in the hand.

I just got my Note 2 today and I love it.

The only issue I've noticed so far is when using Google sky map's, I have to have gps on. If I turn off my gps sky maps shows everything like I'm using it on the other side of the world. But that's the only problem I've noticed so far.

I wish I would have got this phone 2 months ago when it was released. I can't believe how great this phone is. Also the battery life is amazing! I have had almost 5 hours of on screen time and I'm at 49% and it's only my first charge.

I love this phone.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone find any water proof case? Id love to take my note 2 for a plunge lol..

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

I think seidio may be making a waterproof case for this phone. They just made one for the iPhone. It's a little different on phones with a removable back.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have this coming tomorrow. 3 dollars cut from 27. Could not pass it up . my favorite color combo.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358947667619.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358947667619.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 66
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358947676192.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358947676192.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 63

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Got my elago g6 in. This time I ordered black. I had the gray which matched the phone pretty well but I felt it didn't fit fell. I got the black and the fit is better so maybe I had a defect. It has a very nice feel to it. Won't snag on anything yet it's soft and has grip. Only downside is, it is indeed minimal protection. I didn't order this case thinking it would protect from a 10 foot drop but I would like some protection mainly from scratches. It should suit my needs. Highly recommend it for the price.

Check this out on AMZN:

elago G6 Slim Fit Case for Galaxy Note 2 - eco friendly Retail Packaging - Soft feeling Black
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009VUGH34...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2540093

Sent from my SCH-I605

serpico

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I've only had my Note 2 for a week or so and bought the flip cover because I thought it would protect the screen better. It's been OK and it's nice to know that the backs snap off easily and can be replaced if it got scratched up. But I have to agree that it's starting to annoy me with every day tasks such as taking photos. I was at a birthday party taking photos and the flip cover kept getting in the way. It's not like another flip case that you can take off easily since it's attached to the back. Pro's and cons to every case I've owned with any phone.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
That's a nice looking case, are the sides covered too?

Yes it is, but on the left side, where the flip is, its cut in half like --__-- so that top empty part is where the flap will lay when is close, its very sturdy though,

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Ive never had problems taking pics with the flip cover, I use to just hold it, but since I found out that all I have to do is say cheese or smile and it'll take pics, I just keep the flap closed now

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Ive never had problems taking pics with the flip cover, I use to just hold it, but since I found out that all I have to do is say cheese or smile and it'll take pics, I just keep the flap closed now

What do you mean" keep the flap closed"?

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I think seidio may be making a waterproof case for this phone. They just made one for the iPhone. It's a little different on phones with a removable back.

I asked them but they said they didnt have plans yet. Would be a great idea as it rains alot here where I am so being able to use my note freely w/o worries of water damage would be awesome. :thumbup::D

brucewayne

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I asked them but they said they didnt have plans yet. Would be a great idea as it rains alot here where I am so being able to use my note freely w/o worries of water damage would be awesome. :thumbup::D

You from Vancouver? Seattle?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

jerry 12

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I originally had a cheapo plastic back cover; added virtually no bulk and no protection other than scratchs on back door.

Visited a local gadget store ti check on pricing of an otterbox. While there, another GN2 owner was trying some cases on and accidently dropped his phone frim about 3.5 feet cracking the screen.

Needless to say I walked out the store the proud new owner of a glacier white otterbox commuter case.

The next day my son accidently pushed my phone off our kitchen bar table (approx 4 feet).

Thank God for otterbox cases.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums

I have the Otter Box Defender but I don't like how hard the volume is to use. :(

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I have the Otter Box Defender but I don't like how hard the volume is to use. :(

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Android Central Forums

Same. Volume buttons are pretty stiff comparing to old otterbox models. I can deal with it so long as my note 2 doesnt get a scratch in it lol

juanpanlilio

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I think I may be in the minority here as I'm rocking my Note 2 completely naked.

To be fair I really do baby the device but I just love the bare form factor. I did have the Samsung flip case at one point but felt it was a hindrance more that anything else.

I may eat those words if anything happens to it, but I suppose it'll be my own fault at that point.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2