Hi all,

I have my note 2 set up through my big screen and would like to be able to control it from a wireless keyboard /touch pad.
    I found this one but it's kinda vague on if it'll work with android, much less our note 2.

Has anyone tried it and if so, does it work fine? If not, are there any better alternatives?

http://dx.com/p/rii-rt-mwk02-mini-wi...t-black-167607

Thanks all!

Sent from my Samung "Brick"
    12-30-2012 02:47 PM
    Anyone?

12-30-2012 08:51 PM
    Ok so I bit the bullet and bought one! Will see if it works decent when I get it

01-01-2013 09:54 PM
    let us know. It isnt bluetooth, so how will you connect it to your note, unless you can through your tv, or you have the media dock.
    01-02-2013 07:52 AM
    I have the hdmi connector to hook it to my tv.

01-02-2013 08:09 AM
    let us know. It isnt bluetooth, so how will you connect it to your note, unless you can through your tv, or you have the media dock.
    I think they have the incorrect photo (which shows the wireless dongle).

The MWK02 is actually the bluetooth version per Riitek's website: RT-MWK02[Bluetooth]--Product--Rii,Rii mini,Riitek,wireless keyboard,mini keyboard,handleld keyboard,bluetooth keyboard,touchpad
    01-02-2013 09:19 AM
    UPDATE:

So I ordered this keyboard: Rii Mini Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Mouse Touchpad | eBay

And I also ordered this mouse: Wireless Bluetooth Mouse for Notebook Mac iPod | eBay

I got them both within 3 or 4 days and after pairing them, they both worked quite well!

The keyboard is easy to type on, and the touchpad works nice, but the only thing I don't like is that the touchpad is kinda small. But there are also arrow keys that highlight my shortcuts so that works fine.

After hooking my Note 2 up to my big screen using the HDMI adapter, and Rotation Locker from Play store, it worked great! I was able to navigate using the touchpad.

Then I tried the mouse. It worked nice as well. The laser picked up my moves even on my couch. Only drawback is that there was a slight delay from my movements to the cursor movements on the screen. Don't know if it was from the bluetooth or just cuz it's a cheap bluetooth mouse (9 bucks). But for me that was fine since I mainly wanted to just search for youtube videos or scroll through websites.

So overall these both worked nicely, but I kinda prefer the mouse over the touchpad.
    01-07-2013 12:10 PM