SGNote2 or Nexus 4?

maisam

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I was wondering what phone i should choose.
I use a phone for social media, games, films and other important stuff.
The phone that i want is a phone that is easy to use, fast and has a good battery.
Could you guys give me any advice?
Could the SGNote2 users from Germany do me a favour? Please go to the languages and look if "Nederlands"(The Dutch language) is in it, because if i would buy a SGN2 i would buy it in Germany.
Sorry for if i made mistakes in this, i'm from Holland so my english isn't that good.
Thanks in advance.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like for your use case the note 2 would be better. You'll lose the abundance of roms you'd have with the Nexus, but gain big screen, battery life, etc for your core functionality.
If you don't want to root and rom the phone that much get the note hands down.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums.

If I have been helpful to you, please go to the store, buy a bunch of beer, and send it to my house.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
I was wondering what phone i should choose.
I use a phone for social media, games, films and other important stuff.
The phone that i want is a phone that is easy to use, fast and has a good battery.
Could you guys give me any advice?
Could the SGNote2 users from Germany do me a favour? Please go to the languages and look if "Nederlands"(The Dutch language) is in it, because if i would buy a SGN2 i would buy it in Germany.
Sorry for if i made mistakes in this, i'm from Holland so my english isn't that good.
Thanks in advance.

Netherlands (Belgie) and Netherlands (Nederland) are choices on the International version

I have the Nexus 4 also, great phone. I really like the screen size of the Note 2, hard to go back to a smaller screen, crazily, I like the Touchwiz skin..coming from a rooted & Rom'd Galaxy Nexus, I can't believe I am saying that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol