How old are SGN2 owners?

How old are SGN2 owners?

• Total voters

jludwig57

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I totally agree about the cash and students. But lots of the under-25 crowd has iphones or GS3s, and with careful shopping they could get a GN2 for $50 more. Especially if it's a gift. And as more and more of these get into the wild and more and more people see them, I expect sales will remain strong for a long time.

Mine was an early Christmas gift from my daughters, otherwise I'd still be using my 2 1/2 year old Blackberry with its little tiny screen ewwww!

Oh, and a big THANK YOU to several other posters in this thread for saving me from being the oldest! :D

Yeah I second this about college kids having the S3 and iPhones. With most college kids having iPhones or that's what I noticed on my college campus.

MaxBuck

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Another old-timer here at 60. Seems there are quite a few of us here.

For me, it's a work tool, and an incredibly good one - except the camera. The Droid Charge was much better because of its anti-shake feature. Wish we had it on this phone, which would make it about perfect.

ZAEENTECH

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I am 45 and I am glad I have bought my Galaxy Note II. Enjoying it a lot and still discovering all the features this premium device has to offer.

Recently took it to a long personal trip without my Thinkpad X201 and surprisingly I could do almost everything with out my laptop. Not to mention the whole trip photos were taken by it without any dedicated camera.

I would recommend it to anyone as a perfect all-in-one smart phone.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

johnmcd348

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

I went with the Note2 after moving away from WindowsPhone7.5 simply because it was a close return the the old PDA's that I so dearly missed after everything went smartphone and touch screen only. After moving on from my HTC TouchPro2 with stylus to the Arrive, staying with Windows, I really missed being able to easily take notes and the ease of use that only came with a Stylus vs my fat fingers. I still really like and miss the intuitiveness that the newer Windows Platform offered, but the usefulness and effectiveness of the Note2 pretty much evens things out. I'm definitely not sorry for my choice to move over.

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Another old-timer here at 60. Seems there are quite a few of us here.

For me, it's a work tool, and an incredibly good one - except the camera. The Droid Charge was much better because of its anti-shake feature. Wish we had it on this phone, which would make it about perfect.

I will be 43 in April. Have had numerous high end smartphones over the years, this is just the best for me right now.

As for the anti-shake on the camera, it is there in settings, you just have to scroll down to get to it in the menu.

I have an at&t Note 2 running the 4.1.2 update. Should have been there out of the box.

uploadfromtaptalk1357869826858.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I will be 20 this July. Got my phone 11/27. On my campus, its iphone city. So I stand out alot, everyone in class was either staring or asking me questions

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

MaxBuck

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
As for the anti-shake on the camera, it is there in settings, you just have to scroll down to get to it in the menu.
View attachment 56357
Well, shoot. I even have it turned on. It apparently just doesn't work very well.

My photos are both blurry and grainy, as opposed to the excellent photos I got with my Droid Charge (which in no other way approached the excellence of this phone).