How old are SGN2 owners?

How old are SGN2 owners?

• Total voters

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Well, shoot. I even have it turned on. It apparently just doesn't work very well.

My photos are both blurry and grainy, as opposed to the excellent photos I got with my Droid Charge (which in no other way approached the excellence of this phone).

I use the best shot feature. I find it gives me some decent non blurry pictures:D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

N2myN2

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
55 I'm a geek. I work on cutting edge electronics for a living. My computers actually do something. They make big heavy expensive machines move.
Rob

serpico

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Turned 40 recently and already getting teased about being retro because of this stylus! From the young guys!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Almost 58 (God, that sounds so old)! Got my Note 2 on Launch Day at Verizon - Best phone I've ever owned, love it! My wife, almost 56, will be getting her Note 2 in February.

MrDoug

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Turned 40 recently and already getting teased about being retro because of this stylus! From the young guys!
Yes.. that Stylus is kinda old fashioned.. I think my Palm Pilot had that... right? wow.. back in the 90's.. actually I never have used it with my Sammy Note 2.. I don't really think a lot of people of the Note 2 do.. I have 4 friends who own the Note 2.. and 3 of the 4 never use it.. why did Samsung do that? :) what are those China people smoking.. LOL

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Actually, it's not a stylus.
What is the S Pen?
The S Pen, introduced along with the Galaxy Note, is a new input tool
that makes up for the disadvantages of old input methods. The S Pen
provides faster and more accurate input than conventional stylus
pens. It is an input tool that provides a similar feel to an actual pen by
detecting the pressure applied on the screen with great accuracy.
You can experience the numerous advantages of the S Pen in the
various Galaxy Note series of devices.
Besides, ever see a stylus with a button? I have had Palm Pilots, and the S-pen is nothing like the old stylus.Try it ;)

MrDoug

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Actually, it's not a stylus.
Besides, ever see a stylus with a button? I have had Palm Pilots, and the S-pen is nothing like the old stylus.Try it ;)
Yes, I need to get out of my Cave and try it.. It's obviously great. It just seems weird to go back to a Palm type concept. :)

Capthowdyy

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
41 here. I get mistaken for late 20's all the time. LOL
Got my Note 2 for Christmas. Wife got iffy about getting iphone5 and got the Note2 and we just traded since I had S3.
I'm loving this Note2. Just the right size.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
24 year old male checking in. If it counts for anything, my 19 year old girlfriend wants a Note 2 now after playing with my phone so that's 2 of us for under 25. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1