Note 2 Accessories

alamarco

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, this is my first Android phone so I'm not familiar with any shops that sell accessories. Can anyone provide any links to places that will sell accessories for the Samsung Note 2 or ones that you know are good and will have Samsung Note 2 accessories soon?

Specifically I'm looking for extra charging cables and a car charger, but I read that Samsung hasn't released any cables which seems a bit weird to me. So while I'm specifically looking for these two accessories, I'm also looking for general sites that are reputable that I can add to my arsenal. :)

edit: Oh, is there a place that sells replacement backs? Since you can take them off, I would like some extra backs as it would make me feel better having the phone naked and not worry about it getting scratched. :)

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, this is my first Android phone so I'm not familiar with any shops that sell accessories. Can anyone provide any links to places that will sell accessories for the Samsung Note 2 or ones that you know are good and will have Samsung Note 2 accessories soon?

Specifically I'm looking for extra charging cables and a car charger, but I read that Samsung hasn't released any cables which seems a bit weird to me. So while I'm specifically looking for these two accessories, I'm also looking for general sites that are reputable that I can add to my arsenal. :)

edit: Oh, is there a place that sells replacement backs? Since you can take them off, I would like some extra backs as it would make me feel better having the phone naked and not worry about it getting scratched. :)

I bought a replacement back from Samsung Online Store and it even has the Verizon logos. I had to do it since Verizon sent me a Note II to replace my RAZR Hd but had no doors or batteries in stock or even in their system. What color Note II do you have?

You can call Samsung if you can't find it in their system and ask if they have the door for ROGERS for sale.

Also, I would only order from Amazon if it's both SHIPPED AND SOLD by Amazon.

Last edited: