When i first started using my N2 I swear I could swipe type on the Samsung keyboard. I tried setting it to one handed operation and decided I did not like it and went back to full size but now I can only type on the Samsung keyboard (the ones with the numbers on top as separate keys) or swipe on the swipe keyboard where there are not separate number keys which I love having. Am I remembering this wrong and I could never swipe on the Samsung kbd or is there a magical setting I am missing.
    01-11-2013 02:26 PM
    I can swipe with the Samsung keyboard. Settings>Language and input>Default>. Tap on the wheel beside Samsung keyboard and check Swiftkey flow.
    01-11-2013 02:53 PM
    Looked there and swiftkey flow was grayed out... did some digging on XDA and apparently llama (profiles app) and lightwave (notification led app) have known conflicts with the samsung kbd and swiftkey flow. I disabled both in accessibility and everything is working fine now. Just wanted to let everyone know in case they run into something similar.
    01-11-2013 03:26 PM
    apparently quite a fer other apps also affect this... here is the thread over on the samsung developers forum where the devs are working on it:

Forum | SAMSUNG Developers
    01-11-2013 03:30 PM
    For about the first month of usage i used the Samsung keyboard and just though Swype was built in. i didn't realize Swype was a completely different keyboard

Im using Swype now but I'm not sure of there's much of a difference

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    01-12-2013 09:02 AM