Hi All,

I've my brand new SG Note 2 for about 2 weeks and I found a problem that are getting me crazy !!!

What should I do to activate S Voice in order to dial a number or even choose an album or artist while you are using your headphones?
    In my iPhone, the only thing I have to do is keep pressed the play button until the Voice Control starts. Then I'm able to perform this actions, without having to switch on the display.

It works OK in my Note 2 if the display are on, but the only action that Im able to perform while the display are off is to play music/ receive calls.

I mean, why I cannot change the album in use to a new one on the go while I'm walking on the street? or even more important, Why I can't dial my wife while I'm listening to music on the street?

I hope somebody could help me with this issue.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards
    01-14-2013 06:29 AM
    This is one of the things that makes me crazy when I am using my Android phones (I have both IOS and Android). The lack of "pocket use" drives me crazy, and I have never found a good solution. On IOS, I can use my call features with the phone in my pocket...Android I have to pull the phone out.
    01-14-2013 12:33 PM
    If you enable lock screen, and set the proper options, you can use S voice by one press on the Home button. Not totally hands free, but damn near.
    01-14-2013 12:43 PM
    Hi !

I have had this phone for 2 weeks. It is the GT-N7105 version.

This is really annoying. The thing is I had this working. I could with my earphones (a few days ago) press the "play" button and a voice told me to "speak now". I could answer something like "call Fredrik mobile" and the phone would make the call for me. Btw, it wasnot the S-voice "voice" talking. It was the "Text to speach output" vocice.

Now, for some reason it does not work anymore. It does not even work with the display on and the screen unlocked. All it does when when I press play is start a "voiced Google search" With the black screen I can only do as "cypawer" can, start to play music an answer calls.

But with my Bluetooth device I can start up S voice even if the screen is locked and off (black).

I don't know if I have done anything to make it stop but I think I only been switching between languages and voices.

05-18-2013 04:22 PM