Samsung galaxy note phone - usb charge flex power port problem

mceochaidh

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello to all - hoping for some advice here please let me know if i'm in the wrong forum and direct me to correct one as i'm new to boards. I damaged the charge port on my note and have bought a few new ones from ebay with no success! when fitted replacement part the charge port works fine but I cant get any network signal at all.If I put the old part back in I can get perfect signal but no charge via usb. I'm told not all replacements are compatable and don't want to waste any more money on ebay duds. Can anyone suggest where to purchase a suitable working replacement - I tried samsung but they wont sell to the public. I'd greatly appreciate any help. Many thanks.

mceochaidh

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi again,

Just to let you (and all) know that I got the part from items in NY Mobile Parts store on eBay! and it worked perfectly. I should also mention that these guys are very good and honest sellers. I had the item posted securely packaged by priority airmail and it arrived to Ireland in just a few days. I am delighted to have my phone up and running again.
Once again, my sincere thanks for your help.

Rhys Metcalf

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
hi there im so mad atm the usb port flex had stuffed so signal was fine and after replace new usb port flex no signal at all please help. ive double check make sure everything is connecting but still no signal grrrr