Anyway to add more home screens/pages?

executiveg

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Iam running out of space on my 7 main screens. Any way to add more?

Thanks to all replys

Sent from my Verizon Note 2.SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums .

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
How are you running out of space? Did you try putting your apps into folders. Make a folder, call it games and the put all your games in it.

Sent via Tapatalk

executiveg

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
How are you running out of space? Did you try putting your apps into folders. Make a folder, call it games and the put all your games in it.

Sent via Tapatalk

Yes I have plenty of folders. I just want 2 more screens for my large widgets.
Thanks

executiveg

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

Sent via Tapatalk

Yes I have plenty of fold

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Folders are great. With folders you should not need more then 4 pages. Tops. That includes pages dedicated to a widget. I have 1 whole Page that is my calendar widget. Anything to do with movies are in a folder called movies. Anything to do with photos are in the folder marked camera. Etc etc etc.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

executiveg

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Using a 3rd party launcher will allow for more screens.

I like the stick laucher. Because on my old phone third party launchers were sometime laggy. But I mit have to do that.
What are some launchers that look nice on the note 2?

Thanks

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I like the stick laucher. Because on my old phone third party launchers were sometime laggy. But I mit have to do that.

Thanks

Just hit settings button, edit pages, add. Or is 7 the max?

mcgowan398

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Launcher apps are for that :)
They're actually some really good ones..............I have a jellybean 4.2 launcher...it feels like the real thing
:D

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Thanks

I use Nova. It's faster/smoother than TouchWiz in some ways, but no slower in others. Plus on this phone, not much slows it down. :cool:

Try the free versions of a few to see which one you like the best.

jtphenom

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I know this is an old thread, but I have to say that I don't understand how a person can say that, with folders, the most screens you should need is four. Say I have a ton of folders, but I have 15 or 20 full-screen widgets that I want to use. In that case, the number of folders I use makes no difference at all. So I am forced to get a launcher. That shouldn't happen. Android needs to allow for a much greater (unlimited??) number of pages.

Agunat

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I use Nova also and would like to insert a page in a specific spot between 2 existing pages. The new page will have icons for about 20 contacts, too many for a folder. Besides using a folder adds one step to accessing those icons.

Bob

GeorgeBlackmore

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
Folders are great. With folders you should not need more then 4 pages. Tops. That includes pages dedicated to a widget. I have 1 whole Page that is my calendar widget. Anything to do with movies are in a folder called movies. Anything to do with photos are in the folder marked camera. Etc etc etc.

I think the question is why can't a user simply add additional home screens? Perhaps, someone just doesn't like the idea of using folders. In other words why are these people limited to 5 or 7 home screens, who is offended if someone uses a hundred
Home screens? You use folders, Joe wants more home screens, what can't he have them?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad