UAG taking orders now

Ed270

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Just saw on Facebook that UAG is taking orders for their Note 2 cases . They are $39.95 with free shipping. It also states ships in early February. So I took a chance and ordered one :)

It's a Phone, it's a Tablet, It's a Phablet

Ed270

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I think that is something behind the vents they mentioned customizable vents. One picture shows the interior and there is no orange. I wish they would have made it like the S3 cases and have a few more color options

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I think that is something behind the vents they mentioned customizable vents. One picture shows the interior and there is no orange. I wish they would have made it like the S3 cases and have a few more color options

Do you have a photo?

LordGreylock

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I prefer the look of their S3 case, but I preordered this anyway. I typically use a very minimal and slim case, however I do need something a little more rugged at times and I am a bit tired of the Otterbox cases.

LordGreylock

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I got my UAG case for the Note 2. This is the first UAG case I've ever owned. It does add some bulk to an already large phone. It seems pretty protective. The one thing I don't care for is the black and orange inserts, they are basically cardboard and to get them to stay in place and not move around I found that I had to tape the edges down. I'd prefer it if they were plastic or just built into the case itself, no need for them to be removable as I think it compromises the protection.

Overall I do like the case, I actually prefer it to Otterboxes that I've had in the past. I kinda like the industrial look as well. I also have the official samsung case for my note which is pretty minimal, and it's my #1 case. The UAG is something I'd probably put on my phone when I'm doing some outdoor activities like hiking, snowshoeing, cycling, mtn biking etc. I hope you find this helpful.

Anyway, here's a link to my photo album of this case: https://picasaweb.google.com/108237327041998106060/UAGGalaxyNote2?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCPqlxODGuYipqwE&feat=directlink

Ed270

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Got mine yesterday and I love the case like Lordgreylock said the cardboard is a minus but not a dealbreaker for me

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Got mine yesterday and I love the case like Lordgreylock said the cardboard is a minus but not a dealbreaker for me

I thought the case looked great but too bulky for me. Shame its cardboard though because a more premium material could have made the back very unique and cool.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Ed270

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Well you can't really tell its cardboard once installed. A few of the guys on XDA have different colored back covers which looks good too.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
It's exceeded my expectations based on the pictures. I thought it would be like the ballistic. Not at all, very nice so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781