Wanted: Music player for CarHome Ultra (with specific features)

RobFreundlich

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I've been playing with CarHome Ultra a bit, and it looks great, except for one thing - the media control buttons don't control either Google Play Music or WinAmp.

I know I could use a different music player, but both of those support Genres, and do it in a way I prefer: when you select a Genre, you are then presented with Albums containing songs in that Genre rather than just a flat list of songs in it.

Google Play Music takes it a step further and lets you shuffle either all songs in the Genre or all songs within an Album in the Genre. Again, that fits the way I like to listen.

One other feature I like about both of these players is that they have large, car-friendly organizational buttons/screens. When I'm driving, that's critical.

If you've ever used a Garmin GPS that does MP3's, I'm looking for a player that does what its MP3 player does - it's well-designed for car usage and has all of the features I like and need (not surprising, since it's been my primary player for the past several years).

I'd be willing to switch music players to one that Car Home Ultra supports if it had those organizational features. Anyone have any suggestions?

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
My buttons work using PowerAmp. Give it a try. I believe there is a free trial before having to buy. I also think it will do what you want it to do.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon