Call Log Problems

harriszl

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
hello,

i am having problems with my call log on my galaxy note 2 from at&t. some of my calls are showing up and some are not. for example the calls to and from my wife today are showing up but the ones from my father today are not and calls to and from a number yesterday that is not in a my contact list from yesterday is not showing up at all. i have the view set to "all calls". is there a way to fix this it is rather annoying.

Geraldo 1

May 11, 2013
Visit site
hello,

i am having problems with my call log on my galaxy note 2 from at&t. some of my calls are showing up and some are not. for example the calls to and from my wife today are showing up but the ones from my father today are not and calls to and from a number yesterday that is not in a my contact list from yesterday is not showing up at all. i have the view set to "all calls". is there a way to fix this it is rather annoying.

GSN 2 ? T-Mobile

The complete call Logs list on the Note 2 is only in landscape mode. I got mine on May 3rd 2013 and call Logs worked fine for all calls until May 8th in portrait mode. On May 9th it started to show all calls only in landscape mode. What I notice is not the size of the name (as someone mentioned), but for me is the area code (801). All inbound and outbound calls from the same area code identified correctly is displaying only when I rotate the phone to landscape mode. Messages are just fine in either position, even for the same area code. Any call with different area code is displayed normally in portrait mode. Any calls from the same area code but not identified properly for any reason still will show up in portrait mode.
Until I figured that out it took me two phone calls to T-Mobile tech support and three for Samsung tech support and nobody new about this kind of issue. I exchanged my phone and as well the SIM card. So, finally I got a conclusion that is an issue that needs to be worked by Samsung/Google/T-Mobile. I had four other Android phones, and this is the first time I had this kind of issue. For the entire tech imbedded in this phone, and price, I hope they fix this quick.

I did a factory reset and hard reset on last Thursday 9th. It worked just fine until I believe so midnight. On Friday 10th the same problem was back. Again I did another factory reset and cleaned the cache. The same problem kept going. It was then that I switched phone and SIM card. Same issue. Need to be patient until they work on that matter. Like someone said before: "It appears it is an issue with the software (firmware) on the phone."

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae