I have had my N2 for a little over a month and I am still learning new stuff daily. I love the S pen and the ability to hand write notes. I also have an iPad 3 LTE with 64 GB. I have been reading about the Note 10.1 with much interest and then I heard they were releasing a Verizon LTE version very soon. I thought it could maybe replace my iPad, which I am using less of, but I still like it for reading and extensive Internet applications for work.

So I am in Costco this afternoon and guess what they have on display? A Note 10.1 wifi version with a free case for $479. They only had about 20 of them so I knew they would be gone within a few days and I am going out of town for a week. I went ahead and bought one. I decided I wouldn't open it until I find out the specifics of the VZ version coming out. At least this way I know I got a good deal on one and I can always return it with no hassles. If the VZ version is reasonably priced and can replace my iPad on the $10 share plan I will probably make the move.

Who else is using the 10.1 and the N2? Have you found an easy way to sync s-notes or are you using Evernote or something similar. Before getting my N2 I most recently had an iPhone 4S and I liked the way the phone and iPad complimented one another. I am looking for a somewhat similar experience if possible. I went back to the iPhone from my S3 and it only took 2 months to come back again. I would love to have my entire mobile experience be on one platform and I prefer Android.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    01-20-2013 10:49 PM
    I would love to but it's nearly impossible to sell my Xyboard 10.1 and make it worth upgrading. No one wants Motorola electronics.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.
    01-20-2013 11:34 PM
    I would love to but it's nearly impossible to sell my Xyboard 10.1 and make it worth upgrading. No one wants Motorola electronics.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.
    How much are the xyboards going for? Can you put it on swappa.com?

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
    01-20-2013 11:42 PM
    I have both and no problems.
    01-21-2013 02:28 AM
    How much are the xyboards going for? Can you put it on swappa.com?

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
    I think Motorola is asking for $500 new still but I noticed most Xyboard 10.1" are not even going easily for beyond 150 and new ones are selling through third parties for $330. I'd rather keep a tablet for that much and than use it as much as I can until it comes time to fully upgrade. One person is attempting to sell his Xyboard Rooted for $225. I would take that but I think that's a far stretch. The listing has been up for half a year now with no buyer.
    01-21-2013 02:32 AM