04-03-2013 04:59 AM
99 1234
tools
    At the coffee shop, a nexus 7 and a note 2 make for awesome multitasking. Anything larger is to much for me unless it is my asus desktop. Imo, you could get by with only a note 2.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    03-03-2013 08:35 AM
    I enjoy typing on my Note2. No issues using with my thumb or the s pen. I have a Bluetooth keyboard on my tab and also the sanding keyboard. And then again the stylus. Typing not a problem.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    03-03-2013 10:01 PM
    As of today I no longer have a tablet as I sold mine. I may buy a Samsung tablet in the future but for now my Note II has replaced it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    03-04-2013 12:37 AM
    I still use my iPad2 alot. But I have noticed that I will reach for my Note2 about a third of the time. I do like the bigger screen on the tablet for much of my surfing and reading.
    03-04-2013 12:38 PM
    I still use my iPad2 even when sitting on the couch but I have to admit, it's usage has gone down since I got my GN2.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, the biggest beast on the block.
    03-04-2013 04:39 PM
    What's a tablet? Is that like a note2 only bigger? Will it still fit in my pocket?
    03-04-2013 07:15 PM
    What's a tablet? Is that like a note2 only bigger? Will it still fit in my pocket?
    A tablet would be like an iPad or a Nexus 7 or 10. The smaller ones may be able to fit in a jacket pocket.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    03-05-2013 09:35 AM
    I pretty much only use my ipad now while I'm walking on the treadmill. My N2 has replaced nearly all of my tablet use as far as browsing, email, twitter, etc. I have been itching for a 7 inch tablet but after comparing my phone size to one in store i felt that a 7 incher would pretty much be a waste for me.

Sent from the unparalleled Note 2
    03-05-2013 09:48 AM
    I got my Note 2 and within a week I had given my Nexus 7 to a family member as a birthday present. If anything I preferred the 5.5" screen to the 7" and would prefer to have everything on one device instead of two. Add the functionality of the S-pen to the mix and it's my ideal machine.

I have always used Google calender to stay organized across my android devices, but now the Note 2 is the universal solution. I don't have to go into the calendar..make a event... etc all when I first hear about it. A coworker told me about 5 mins ago.. "Meeting on the 20th at 3pm", I whip out the S-pen, S-note pops up over my lock screen, I write it down and tap save, S-pen back in the slot and off I go. Punch it into the calendar later. Sooo convenient, takes 5 seconds.
    03-05-2013 11:17 AM
    A tablet would be like an iPad or a Nexus 7 or 10. The smaller ones may be able to fit in a jacket pocket.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    I was kidding, english sense of humour I'm afraid. But to answer the original question, I don't have any other device myself and don't feel the need for one, but I am thinking about buying a 7" tablet cos I think it might be the only way to keep the kids away from my phone
    03-05-2013 11:27 AM
    It depends on what you use it most. I've been using my note 2 for a while and to be honest, I love everything about the note 2. However, it's a little too small for reading books.

I am up for an upgrade soon. I am thinking of selling my note 2 and get the S4 (when available on att) and Note 8 for reading textbooks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    03-05-2013 07:43 PM
    for most of the time, my note 2 has replaced the tablet. like last night, i was reading a book (textbook like book) in bed and it felt like i was holding a novel, and no book light required.

however, when flying a single engine plane, nothing beats an iPad. the apps on there and the way cockpits and accessories are built around the iPad these days for private pilots is simply amazing. iOS has never crashed (bad adjective) in flight. i would be very wary of running android in that situation. i can put up with an occasional reboot, hangup, etc. on my note2 on land but not in the air.
    03-06-2013 06:46 AM
    for most of the time, my note 2 has replaced the tablet. like last night, i was reading a book (textbook like book) in bed and it felt like i was holding a novel, and no book light required.

however, when flying a single engine plane, nothing beats an iPad. the apps on there and the way cockpits and accessories are built around the iPad these days for private pilots is simply amazing. iOS has never crashed (bad adjective) in flight. i would be very wary of running android in that situation. i can put up with an occasional reboot, hangup, etc. on my note2 on land but not in the air.
    My iPad hiccups literally four times more than my GN2. The iPad is up to date on iOS and it's not jailbroken.

On a Note 2 blast.
    03-06-2013 08:49 PM
    I have an ipad mini that I still use almost daily and sometimes I use them both at the same time. Loving it!!!

sent from my AT&T GN2
    nancybout likes this.
    03-06-2013 11:15 PM
    Any idea when Samsung may announce the new Note tablet? I am considering a Samsung tablet but not ready since I feel the new one has to be coming soon.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    03-07-2013 01:14 AM
    My N2 will be replacing both my i5 and my N7, at this time i don't see the point in having 2 devices when the N2 can do the same.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-N7100 met Tapatalk
    03-07-2013 04:53 AM
    I think the Note 8 was just announced, I could be wrong.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2
    03-07-2013 07:59 PM
    I think the Note 8 was just announced, I could be wrong.
    The Galaxy Tab 8 (a tablet) is being released shortly. The Galaxy S4 will be released next week. The Galaxy Note 3 will probably be released later the year.

On a Note 2 blast.
    03-07-2013 09:08 PM
    Yepn a replacement. I have a Nexus 7 amd the Samsung GN2 is close enough and used just as much. I do not really need the Nexus 7.
    03-08-2013 07:43 AM
    O
    I was kidding, english sense of humour I'm afraid. But to answer the original question, I don't have any other device myself and don't feel the need for one, but I am thinking about buying a 7" tablet cos I think it might be the only way to keep the kids away from my phone
    There is a great 7 inch that Is perfect for kids,, bough one for my 8 year old. It's called kurio 7...You can set safety controls and also set up 8 different profiles on it. It is running ics

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    03-08-2013 08:36 AM
    My iPad hiccups literally four times more than my GN2. The iPad is up to date on iOS and it's not jailbroken.

On a Note 2 blast.
    Which ipad do you have? My new ipad is still on ios 5,but runs ok. Occasional app crashes, but probably the same frequency as my note 2.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
    03-08-2013 08:39 AM
    I still have my iPad mini, but I mostly use it to "bump" my my pictures from my Note II into my photo stream (I have an iMac and a MacBook Air) and to take pictures when I am traveling (the camera is phenomenal - Note II's is good, but when it really counts, I go back to Apple). I also occasionally use the iPad mini to iMessage with friends who have iPhones and don't have unlimited texts to other devices.
    03-08-2013 02:39 PM
    Which ipad do you have? My new ipad is still on ios 5,but runs ok. Occasional app crashes, but probably the same frequency as my note 2.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
    iPad 1 with the latest iOS it can take. 1 of 3 apps crash per session. My GN2 apps rarely crash. Mostly game apps crash.

On a Note 2 blast.
    03-08-2013 08:00 PM
    I've hardly touched my Nexus 7 since I got the note 2. I have two phones and prefer to use the smaller device for calls and listening to music at the gym. The note is my mini handbag tablet for surfing, forums and google talk etc. Looking forward to seeing what the note 3 brings....

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
    03-09-2013 07:04 AM
    iPad 1 with the latest iOS it can take. 1 of 3 apps crash per session. My GN2 apps rarely crash. Mostly game apps crash.

On a Note 2 blast.
    so let us know in October 2015 with your note 2 running the latest os it can take how it's holding up.
    03-09-2013 07:39 AM
99 1234