Is there a way to add built in spell check to the Note 2?
    I miss the spell check feature from my Razr Maxx. If I misspelled a word that wasn't caught by predictive text, it would have a red line underneath the word. Similar to Microsoft Word.
    This feature came in handy when I used a Bluetooth keyboard with my Razr Maxx. Since the Note 2 doesn't seem to have a spell check feature built in, it does not alert me if words are misspelled while using a Bluetooth keyboard.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    01-21-2013 01:17 PM
    Is there a way to add built in spell check to the Note 2?
    I miss the spell check feature from my Razr Maxx. If I misspelled a word that wasn't caught by predictive text, it would have a red line underneath the word. Similar to Microsoft Word.
    This feature came in handy when I used a Bluetooth keyboard with my Razr Maxx. Since the Note 2 doesn't seem to have a spell check feature built in, it does not alert me if words are misspelled while using a Bluetooth keyboard.

I use SwiftKey 3.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.
    01-21-2013 01:32 PM
    I use SwiftKey 3.

I have Swift Key installed as well, but it doesn't have spell check. Only predictive text. If you type something like gdfhhd, it would be highlighted as a misspelled word on my Razr Maxx. Not so when using keyboards on the Note 2

01-21-2013 01:50 PM
    Here's an example of the universal spell check on my Razr Maxx.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Built in spell check?-uploadfromtaptalk1358798046641.jpg  
    01-21-2013 01:54 PM
    I have Swift Key installed as well, but it doesn't have spell check. Only predictive text. If you type something like gdfhhd, it would be highlighted as a misspelled word on my Razr Maxx. Not so when using keyboards on the Note 2

Ah, very true. It's close though but I want my spell check from my Motorola devices.

01-21-2013 01:54 PM
    I downloaded Jelly Bean 4.2 Keyboard from the Play Store. I'm going to test it out as it looks identical to my Razr and has auto correct.

Johntanmi makes an ICS keyboard that I like more. It has a stronger vibration. Still working on figuring out a solution to the red line though... I see that as an issue too.

01-21-2013 01:57 PM
    The Motorola phone was the only device I've had since my blackberry days that had universal spell check built into the OS. The feature works with any keyboard you install.

01-21-2013 04:26 PM