04-06-2013 06:08 PM
97 1234
tools
    I want a flip case cover with a kickstand......and rubberized corners....in Titanium...LOL
    That would be cool. Design it. !

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    02-23-2013 09:04 PM
    Oy! Just got orange flip. I have a case addiction

zmann likes this.
    03-01-2013 10:36 PM

So do I, and I use many of them. Right now i am rotating my Samsung flips,, Grey during the week (work), white on weekend. Lol

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    03-02-2013 07:11 AM
    We are definitely addicted.

zmann likes this.
    03-03-2013 02:48 AM
    There was a case a page or 2 ago I asked where he got it and never got an Answer.

03-03-2013 04:39 AM
    Was thinking of these two cases. I love my flipcase, but I want both worlds....the protection too.

Let me know what you guys think.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Brushed-Alumi...yqw~~60_57.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Galaxy-Note2-...)nqw~~60_3.JPG

I WISH they made the RED one in the Titanium!!
    Please tell me where you got this metal colored case! Top one

03-03-2013 04:40 AM

I'm afraid to ask how much you've spent on Flip Covers!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    03-03-2013 05:11 AM

All have been discounted. Never paid full retail. The blue and mint were a promo oak. Also got my corporate discount. I had won an accessories contest on AC...got the pink..Samsung sent me a coupon 50% the orange was discounted too. .
    Being woman....smart shopper
    Eclipse2K likes this.
    03-03-2013 10:07 PM

Samsung was giving away free flip covers and Tec tiles a while ago.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
    03-03-2013 10:25 PM
    When I got my Slll I was offered the flip case. I couldn't help but remember a Blackjack I had a few years ago. I had bought a flip case for it and never liked it. Also with this Slll being so large and me having small hands, I didn't want anymore bulk. But now that I think about it, my argument doesn't hold water. Instead of the flip cover, I bought an Otterbox. So that adds bulk. But now I don't use it. I bought an extended battery off Ebay and it came with a new phone back and a shiny rubber pink case. So thats what I'm carrying now and the extended battery adds a little bulk also. Ugh.

ItsmeJonette
    03-03-2013 10:30 PM
    When I got my Slll I was offered the flip case. I couldn't help but remember a Blackjack I had a few years ago. I had bought a flip case for it and never liked it. Also with this Slll being so large and me having small hands, I didn't want anymore bulk. But now that I think about it, my argument doesn't hold water. Instead of the flip cover, I bought an Otterbox. So that adds bulk. But now I don't use it. I bought an extended battery off Ebay and it came with a new phone back and a shiny rubber pink case. So thats what I'm carrying now and the extended battery adds a little bulk also. Ugh.

ItsmeJonette
    The samsung flip cases really don't add hardly any bulk because technically it's not really a case. It replaces your phones back with a back that also has a very very thin front cover so basically that thin front cover is the only added bulk if that's what you want to call it.

03-04-2013 05:07 AM
    I hated the flip case for taking pictures, so I got a mercury tpu slim fit flexible case from amazom for $9 and change shipped. So far I love it, fits well and gives the little bit of drop protection I wanted and provides that little bit of grip the phone needs.

sent from my galaxy note 2
    TheOtherBill likes this.
    03-04-2013 06:33 AM
    Was thinking of these two cases. I love my flipcase, but I want both worlds....the protection too.

Let me know what you guys think.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Brushed-Alumi...yqw~~60_57.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Galaxy-Note2-...)nqw~~60_3.JPG

I WISH they made the RED one in the Titanium!!
    Does this case have clips that snap to hold it together? I'm asking because I've had hard cases that use clips to hold it onto the phone and the clips eventually ended up wearing out and breaking off from taking it off to clean the phone. If it just pops onto the phone, I wonder if it would pop right back off if dropped like I've seen some cases do as well. Otherwise, this is a pretty sleek-looking case but what you have in appearance do you lose in more solid protection?
    03-04-2013 10:42 AM
    I got a mercury tpu slim fit flexible case from amazom for $9 and change shipped. So far I love it, fits well and gives the little bit of drop protection I wanted and provides that little bit of grip the phone needs.
    Same for me, I got the Amzer TPU from Amazon for the same price. It's not perfect but I have not found one I like better yet.

Handwritten on my Galaxy Note 2 - Notezilla!
    03-04-2013 02:31 PM
    Same for me, I got the Amzer TPU from Amazon for the same price. It's not perfect but I have not found one I like better yet.

Handwritten on my Galaxy Note 2 - Notezilla!
    I jut received a flexishield a week ago and I love it. Best tpu I have ever had. They have them on amazon.
    03-04-2013 02:44 PM
    I hated the flip case for taking pictures, so I got a mercury tpu slim fit flexible case from amazom for $9 and change shipped. So far I love it, fits well and gives the little bit of drop protection I wanted and provides that little bit of grip the phone needs.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/04/du7uny7u.jpg
    I also got the same case from amazon, but at the time, i ordered hd screen protectors, the highest rated on amazon, and another case, the mercury was about 9 shipped, the other case I got was only 4 dollars shipped and it came first.

I'll take a picture of it, it's much better then the mercury case, in fact so much better, I've sent the mercury back. It has little grippy nubs on the side of it and unlike the mercury, all the buttons are covered. For 4 dollars shipped on amazon it's a bargain. I recommend it to anyone also I've had 5 different different people compare both cases and pick the 4 dollar one over the mercury.

I had two samsung flip cases orange and white ordered from att for only 25 for both, but they were back ordered and never shipped.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009SP...cUvbUpU2622909

I've settled on my preferred case(s)-uploadfromtaptalk1362432732528.jpgI've settled on my preferred case(s)-uploadfromtaptalk1362432748788.jpg

Sent from my ATT Note 2!
    03-04-2013 03:32 PM
    Does anyone have a extra samsung flip case they could spare?
    My att ones never shipped and I've been dying for one but every time I order my order either gets canceled or they are back ordered, ugh just my luck.
    Anyone got one they don't need or want to sell :-)

Sent from my ATT Note 2!
    03-04-2013 03:35 PM
    Does anyone have a extra samsung flip case they could spare?
    My att ones never shipped and I've been dying for one but every time I order my order either gets canceled or they are back ordered, ugh just my luck.
    Anyone got one they don't need or want to sell :-)

Sent from my ATT Note 2!
    They don't have them in store? I walk into any sprint store around and they are their. Try a sprint store.

03-04-2013 04:12 PM
    They don't have them in store? I walk into any sprint store around and they are their. Try a sprint store.

Att didn't, ill try sprint today.

Sent from my ATT Note 2!
    03-05-2013 09:49 AM
    I also got the same case from amazon, but at the time, i ordered hd screen protectors, the highest rated on amazon, and another case, the mercury was about 9 shipped, the other case I got was only 4 dollars shipped and it came first.

I'll take a picture of it, it's much better then the mercury case, in fact so much better, I've sent the mercury back. It has little grippy nubs on the side of it and unlike the mercury, all the buttons are covered. For 4 dollars shipped on amazon it's a bargain. I recommend it to anyone also I've had 5 different different people compare both cases and pick the 4 dollar one over the mercury.

I had two samsung flip cases orange and white ordered from att for only 25 for both, but they were back ordered and never shipped.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009SP...cUvbUpU2624382

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1362432732528.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	62224Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1362432748788.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	62225

Sent from my ATT Note 2!
    Thanks for the input.

Att didn't, ill try sprint today.

Sent from my ATT Note 2!
    I had got mine from bestbuy, check there too.

03-05-2013 10:34 AM
    I prefer a sporty look for mine, pretty happy with my Cruzerlite Spi-Force case (heavy duty) , although I may get a flip case as well.

03-05-2013 11:35 AM
    Got it today, well the flip cover anyway! The description said, "black." But, it's the same as the Stock Titanium!!! Camera and corners are protected now!! Wish it had a kickstand...

I will post back based on it's durability. The stock flip cover is already coming apart......peeling away from the plastic! :-(
    Attached Thumbnails I've settled on my preferred case(s)-20130305_175037-1-.jpg   I've settled on my preferred case(s)-20130305_175029-1-.jpg   I've settled on my preferred case(s)-20130305_174956-1-.jpg   I've settled on my preferred case(s)-20130305_174930-1-.jpg  
    03-05-2013 05:16 PM
    Got it today, well the flip cover anyway! The description said, "black." But, it's the same as the Stock Titanium!!! Camera and corners are protected now!! Wish it had a kickstand...

I will post back based on it's durability. The stock flip cover is already coming apart......peeling away from the plastic! :-(
    Did you get that off of eBay...if so what seller if I may ask?

Amigo Samaung Galaxy NOTE2 II N7100 N7105 L900 Flip Cover Case Pouch | eBay
    03-05-2013 07:49 PM
    Did you get that off of eBay...if so what seller if I may ask?

Amigo Samaung Galaxy NOTE2 II N7100 N7105 L900 Flip Cover Case Pouch | eBay
    Close, same product. Your's is 10 buck cheaper, wish I saw it first!! lol The guy I got it from was supposedly the "first" one to bring it to the US market....since that day, he has had to drop the price twice.....supposedly.....21$. But, he did have a good warranty program and satisfactory guarantee. If it's the same one it's worth more than the Samsung flip Case!
    And, I am getting the Red next just for sh*ts n giggles. He had 99.9 seller rating.
    I also did receive it in 5 business days!! Everyone else was 10-35 for US.....
    Here is the link:
    KoreanWoot: Galaxy NOTE2 New Slim Flip Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 N7100 | eBay
    03-05-2013 08:53 PM
    They all look like they are coming from South Korea, so get the cheapest you can!

Now, if they implement a kickstand, or a Candy Chorme Blue, Candy Apple Green, or Candy Pearl Purple....I would buy all three! LOL :-) Reminds me of the 80s.....

Colors:
    Candy Paints
    03-05-2013 09:05 PM
97 1234