I've settled on my preferred case(s)

MaxBuck

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I finally dropped my phone.

Yep, you guessed it, I dropped it as I was removing it from its case. So much for the protectiveness idea. :-X (No major damage done, just a small abrasion on the screen.)

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I finally dropped my phone.

Yep, you guessed it, I dropped it as I was removing it from its case. So much for the protectiveness idea. :-X (No major damage done, just a small abrasion on the screen.)

Hate when that happens. Happens to me plenty.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I've been lucky. I've never dropped a phone since I got a Blackberry back in 2007.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

I'm with you,, I have never dropped a smartphone on anything other than a plush soft carpet.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm with you,, I have never dropped a smartphone on anything other than a plush soft carpet.

I dropped a flip phone once and the scrapes drove me nuts so I became insane once I got an original RAZR.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I dropped a flip phone once and the scrapes drove me nuts so I became insane once I got an original RAZR.

I treat my smartphone like a living baby, and I have never dropped a baby lol

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I've tried using a pocket pouch so its sort of protected which I stick it in my cars cup holder when I drive. I can't do it though! One of the hidden benefits of the Flip Cover is that it REDUCES fingerprints and either wipes or absorbs them into its soft backing. Anyone else notice this added benefit?

AZBrowncoat

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Ordered and received one of the cases off Amazon -
amazon.com/gp/product/B00505W1FM/
Very pleased so far with the quality, looks and additional protection vs an official flip cover...just hoping it works with my wireless charger that I have on order.

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Thinking of getting a flip cover but is it annoying to use when you take a picture and things like that? I usually like to use my keyboard in landscape mode and I'm not sure if I would be annoyed by a cover hanging there while I'm doing it.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Thinking of getting a flip cover but is it annoying to use when you take a picture and things like that? I usually like to use my keyboard in landscape mode and I'm not sure if I would be annoyed by a cover hanging there while I'm doing it.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

yes totally annoying for taking pictures, I had to ditch mine because of it.

sent from my galaxy note 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
yes totally annoying for taking pictures, I had to ditch mine because of it.

sent from my galaxy note 2

This is the main reason I kept taking it off and putting it back on. I finally settled on not using one as the cover kept making it more difficult than needed.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Not annoying at all, in fact for me it's just the opposite. Gives me something else to hold on to and seeing as how voice commands take the picture I don't need hands to press a button or tap the screen. Just say "shoot".

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
The flap hanging doesn't bother be when taking a photo. Just have to get used to it. :p

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I use the Otterbox Defender exclusively now. I no longer worry about it breaking. It is worth the money for this case.

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Check out the Tech 21 D3O case. I'm not talking about the snap on one's. This one is rubber with the D3O strips inside. The cost is kinda up there but if you want a minimalist case with the best protection check it out. The only place I've been able to find them are in T-mobile stores and Amazon.

They have great fit and the best protection without adding allot of bulk like some other cases do.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

JohnD83

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I can agree with the flip case being a pain in the rear for taking pictures.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

sundancer01

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Oy! Just got orange flip. I have a case addiction

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

I have a titanium Note II and the titanium flip case, which looks very classy and professional. The problem is that I find that I'm either leaving it on the same colored car seat or can't easily spot it in my purse. All the colors look great with the white Note II, but how do you think the orange flip would look with the titanium Note II? Maybe pink would look nicer. If I could see them in a local store it would be easier to make a decision. From reading your posts Jude526, I'm betting on you suggesting that I get both. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc