[S-PEN ART] Show off your Note 2 Art Work!

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
7a3ytybe.jpg

It's been a while since I've posted anything. Been working on opening up my own studio/gallery/store in a very artsy town in South Jersey :) should be opening up by August. Anyway, this is a random doodle I started a while ago.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I hope no one is offended by this.

... Men are harder to draw because of all the muscles, but I'm practicing :)
Wow is that another self-portrait!?.. j/k

I really like the pose. Thank you for sharing I'm fairly decent at sculpting but I could never pick up painting /drawing. I doodle on my note 2 a lot but all my stuff is still embarrassing.

Interesting comments, in my experience with sculpting is I find female harder to sculpt than male. The male body is more forgiving. As long as the proportion is not grossly off it can still look good.
Where as the female body, slightly miscalculated proportion can really take away from the overall image.

To me personally I enjoy the female anatomy because it is so difficult as well as beautiful.

Kind regards
=X=

Rocking with the Note II

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
A progress shot of a Medusa drawing I'm doing...

Though your self portraits are amazing, for some reason I like this drawing the most. I'm thinking it's the angle. She also looks similar to your self portrait... an alter ego perhaps?

Rocking with the Note II

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Wow is that another self-portrait!?.. j/k

I really like the pose. Thank you for sharing I'm fairly decent at sculpting but I could never pick up painting /drawing. I doodle on my note 2 a lot but all my stuff is still embarrassing.

Interesting comments, in my experience with sculpting is I find female harder to sculpt than male. The male body is more forgiving. As long as the proportion is not grossly off it can still look good.
Where as the female body, slightly miscalculated proportion can really take away from the overall image.

To me personally I enjoy the female anatomy because it is so difficult as well as beautiful.

Kind regards
=X=

Rocking with the Note II

LOL I wish I looked that good lol. Thanks, I plan on turning this into a painting at some point ;-)

I can totally see your point. I guess since I am a woman though... I sort of know my own anatomy enough to find women easier to draw... It's like drawing myself in different ways... If you understand what I mean.... Men have all those muscles and hard edges, and sometimes I have trouble making sense of it. It's weird lol

But I do see what you mean about the proportions of the female figure. You can definitely spot them out faster than on the male figure in art.

I did some sculpture work in college. Did a lot of dragons and birds... And one awesome mermaid that ended up breaking... I kept all the pieces. I have a relief sculpture I did of a dragon emerging from a cave... Still trying to figure out how to display the darned thing... It's made out of hydrostone. So so heavy lol.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Though your self portraits are amazing, for some reason I like this drawing the most. I'm thinking it's the angle. She also looks similar to your self portrait... an alter ego perhaps?

Rocking with the Note II

Thanks!! :) I sort of have a kind of obsession with Medusa lol. I did actually draw myself as her before :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes, some tattoo designs, but they are on paper :)

Also trying to open up my gallery :)

I do have some things started on my Note2 though :) will finish up a few to share with all of you ;-)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Not the best in here, but worthy none the less:beer:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379113016007.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379113016007.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 43

Trending Posts