Free Custom Folio Case (2)

tetaganda

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm running a promotion of two free Custom Galaxy Note 2 cases. It is a folio/book wallet type that you can personalize the design on the cover. Made with polyester front, microfiber inside front, TPU phone holder and faux leather back. It has three card pockets for ID, credit cards, etc. Magnetic enclosure to secure your phone. Cut outs for buttons, speaker, camera, s-pen and earphone jack.

We have an in-house graphic artist who has a gallery of some designs you can choose from like pop art with bubble, retro backgrounds, typography design, or you can even upload your own high res photo or design.

The first two respondents will get the free case and we will ship it within 3-5 days after final design is approved by you.

uploadfromtaptalk1359071342684.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1359071673521.jpg

Sent from the best. phone. ever. Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

tetaganda

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
<---this guy want's it lol

I'm too late. Enjoy the case!

imneveral0ne and Eclipse2K, please check out this post tomorrow morning for the link to register, view the gallery of designs or upload your own photo or design.

Thanks for joining!

:)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Magnetic closure could interfere with the pen.

Possibly, I don't know. That's something to consider and maybe the designer of the case should verify this before selling it mainstream?

tetaganda

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Possibly, I don't know. That's something to consider and maybe the designer of the case should verify this before selling it mainstream?

I have a magnetic enclosure and my s pen works just fine.